Stupid

Chanel wants do something based on the past and it could cost her and her family dearly. Takes place two years after 'Fearless Returns'.

"No."

Isabelle stated sternly as she kicked off her heels.

"Just hear me out."

Chanel pleaded as she stood from the seat in the middle of Isabelle's apartment. They all lived in the lair but now that Isabelle was CEO of Winters Corp. she also needed another public place to live.

"I said no."

Isabelle mumbled as walked into the kitchen knowing this conversation was just starting.

"Izzy give her a chance."

Kelly mumbled slightly lowering her head to avoid the glare that she was reviving.

"I give you two a job at my company and then you two gang up on me?"

The ebony haired girl questioned as she grabbed a shot glass from the cabinet and the scotch from the counter.

It was true. Winters Corp. dwelt with everything that's why it was such money maker. But Kelly was a top scientist working on a cure for diseases that weren't known yet. Chanel was an artist who's art work was starting to get sold for big money.

"Please Izzy I have to do this."

Chanel begged as she rose from the couch her brown eyes wide, her words pleading. As she knew they only has 30 minutes before they were expected at the lair.

"I let you paint that picture and paint it here so Raph wouldn't find out. Now you're asking this? No."

Isabelle slammed the empty glass down very angry with situation she was put in.

"Isabelle is right. This is stupid and will probably get us killed."

Liz stated as she rubbed her tired eyes, dressed in her pink scrubs, her blonde hair on top of her head. She was a nurse at a hospital starting on night shifts and has finally worked her way to day. So she could spend evenings with her husband and triplets.

"Chanel is going to go with or without us. I'm not going to let her go alone."

Kelly stated as she started to take her ear rings out. Isabelle pulled her hair out of its high ponytail.

"You three have children. You're mothers. This could get us killed. Is it worth that?"

Belle asked Chanel who looked at the others. Kelly was her best friend and gave her a supportive look. Kelly knew it was crazy and couldn't really understand why this was so important to her.

Liz agreed with Isabelle. It was dumb and very possible that they would get injured or killed.

Chanel pondered for a good moment to herself before she answered.

"It's something I owe him."

Isabelle sighed and turned her back to the others, her hands rubbing her face.

"Elizabeth will you set up a place where we can meet a representative. She's not gonna meet us till she finds out if it's real or not."

~~~~

A week later Elizabeth was sitting in a booth at the diner she use to work for around 5 in the afternoon. She was dressed in her scrubs and was snacking on a plate of fries. Chanel was sitting beside her, swirling her straw around in her water, dressed in a tight black pencil skirt and white loose top. From showcasing artwork today.

Across the room at a booth sitting with a perfect view of them was Isabelle. Dressed in buisnnes suit her hair up in a tight bun. Sitting in front of her with her back to the other two was Kelly. Wearing a white leather jacket and a flower printed skirt.

Isabelle was sipping on hot tea reading a book and Kelly was sipping on coffee. Not a word was said amongst the four girls, since they were all on different sides of the matter.

"You know you were right about us three being moms."

Kelly stated softly as she looked up from her coffee. Isabelle didn't react or look up from her book, so Kelly just went on.

"Just because you aren't a mother yet doesn't mean you won't be. You're an aunt to six beautiful children who adore you and love you. It would crush them if anything happened to you."

The curly haired girl  explained, earning a slight glance above the book. Her sapphire orbs locked on Kelly for a moment but then then moved to beyond her.

"They're here."

~~~~

After the meeting at the diner today the girls had about 5 hours to get ready before the real meeting was to take place. After dropping the kids off with April and explaining to their husbands that they were having a girls night.

They went straight to Isabelle's apartment to get ready.

Chanel dressed in dark jeans that rolled up a over her ankles, black tennis shoes. A gray short sleeved shirt with a thin hoodless jacket on. Her hair up in a ponytail.

Kelly was dressed in leather. She was a fashionista and even on a mission like this it mattered to her. Kelly didn't look like she had given birth to two kids. She wore tight leather pants with leather boots that went to her knees. A leather jacket zipped up to just above her chest. Her curly hair pulled half way back.

Elizabeth was wearing oversized green shirt that hung off her shoulder showing her black sports bra. She wore a black leggings with brown combat boots that laced up.

Isabelle had dark jeans with some rips on the upper thighs. She had on a deep blue tee shirt with a black jacket, black Chuck Taylor's to go with it, her hair in a tight braid to the side of her head.

~~~~

"Do you think she'll actually show?"

Elizabeth asked she picked at the fabric of her shirt as she leaned her back against the wall of a storage building.

"Who knows for sure?"

Kelly mumbled as she played with the the handle of the small knife she had sticking out of her boot.

"She'll come."

Chanel  whispered as she held on to the canvas with a sheet over it. She was nervous and any one could see that.

Isabelle had the hood of her jacket up to cover her face. She stood in the shadow where she couldn't be seen. Her hand gripping her bow as she waited, still being silent, she hasn't spoken since she agreed to this.

A loud whistle echoed out that made everyone of the girls feel may different emotions. It made their blood turn cold and made them think that maybe the dead had returned.

The whistle Nathan always did.

Suddenly their were figures on the ledge, dressed in black. One stepped forward revealing a bulky figure. 6'1 dressed in a Foot uniform, tan skin, chocolate brown eyes, messy brown hair, with a weapon strapped at his waist.

Matthew Chang.

The next one was a female her medium length black hair curled around her face. She was also dressed in a foot uniform, a cape that tied around her neck and hood that was down. She has two weapons one on each hip.

Karai.

"I'm here like we agreed."

Part 1 of 2