Vegas

The last ones to get together and the last ones to be married. Isabelle and Leonardo finally get hitched, but maybe not the same way everyone else did.

Isabelle smiled as she petted Maximus head, her eyes not leaving her engagement ring. Her and Leo had been engaged for almost 5 months and the wedding was still 3 months away according to Kelly's planning.

She was getting anxious to the point that she couldn't wait. She wanted to be married now.

"Hey baby. What are still doing up?"

Leo questioned as he walked into the room, setting his katanas by chest in front of the bed. Max's head popped up and his tail started to wag when he heard Leo's voice.

"I wanted to see you before I fell asleep."

Isabelle smiled as she watched Leo strip off his gear and head towards his side of the bed.

"Well my lovely wife to be, I'm glad I get to see those beautiful eyes before I fall asleep."

Leo climbed into bed causing Maximus to jump off the bed. Isabelle found her way wrapped into his arms, her mind deep in thought.

"Belle? Are you okay?"

His voice snapped her out of her thoughts as she looked up at him with a mischievous grin. Her finger drawing circles on his arm.

"Lets go get married."

She watched as his brow knitted together in confusion.

"Sweetheart we are getting married. In three months and 14 days."

He smiled as he pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, but she shook her head and sat up straight in the bed, and turned around so that he could see her face.

"I don't want to wait. I want to go to Vegas. Just you and me."

She smiled brightly as Leonardo sat up with a very surprised expression.

"You want to elope?"

Leo smirked as she jumped out of bed clapping her hands together.

"I know it sounds crazy but I want to do this my way. We'll take the car my dad gave me for my birthday. With that bracelet Donnie made we can do it. You take your tux and I'll take my dress."

As she spoke Leo jumped out of the bed to walk towards her with a grin on his face, he grabbed her face and pulled her in for a kiss. It was sweet and passionate and held some excitement in it. When they pulled away he grinned and left his hands on her cheeks.

"We could spend a week there for our honeymoon."

~~~~

"Has anyone seen Leo this morning?"

Donnie yawned as he poured some coffee into his mug.

"No and come to think of it I haven't seen Isabelle either."

Chanel answered as she leaned back in her in her chair, her eyes watching the baby monitor in the middle of the table.

"Well it is Saturday and the baby's didn't scream this morning so they might still be asleep."

Liz mumbled as her spoon made circles around the bowl.

"I'll go check on them."

Raph stood from his chair just as Kelly came into the room with a huge folder full of wedding stuff.

"So guys I found this beautiful outdoor venue for the wedding that will hold at least 200 people."

Kelly smiled brightly earning some confused looks from the others.