I Forgive You

These events that take place in "Orange Can be Risky" when Mikey is under the control of the serum and Chanel decided to go to the bathroom. 

The lair was darker and quieter then it had been in a long time. It was only going on one in the morning and even though they for sure they had they problem taken care everyone was still on edge. Mikey was tied up and unconscious in the dojo  but it didn't help the feelings of uneasiness die down.

Chanel made her way through the hallway letting her bare feet padded against the floor as she made her way towards the steps. She was exhausted form the long night and honestly she wasn't sure how she was still awake, her eyes were half closed as she slowly made her way up the stairs slowly.

There was a slight movement right at the top of the stair that caused her to stop for just a moment to look around her whole body was on edge and she felt like she was being watched. With every little small step she took trying to reach the top, she muttered to her herself quietly about how everything was going to be okay.

There was another soft thud just as she reached the top of stairs causing her stop dead in her tracks, her heart was pounding hard in her chest. Suddenly Klunk had jumped down from the banister right in front of her causing her to jump back letting out a small yelp.

"God Klunk. You scared me."

She let out a deep sigh of relief as she reached down and petted his soft orange fur.

"Well would you look at what the cat dragged in."

Chanel suddenly felt her blood run cold when she heard that voice. Raising herself back up slowly, she spotted Mikey standing just a few feet from her. His eye's were still black.

"Mikey."

She mumble unsure about what to do. A smirk appeared across Mikey's face that made him look like a completely different person, he clicked his tongue and shook his head has he as he stepped closer to her.

"You shouldn't be here Chanel. Not all by yourself. A pretty little thing like you could get hurt."

Mikey's tone sounded almost evil and Chanel felt herself getting even more scared. She quickly turned on her heel and headed down the stairs. She barley made it halfway before he caught up and grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her into him.

"Where do you think your going?"

He tightened his grip on the shirt even as she tried to pull away causing the fabric to rip but she couldn't get away.

"Mikey please. This isn't you, not the real you."

Chanel begged as she tried to pull away again.

"This is the real me."

He tossed her down the steps. With each hit she let out groan and when she hit the bottom, her cheek was busted and bleeding but even with every part of her body hurting she was now filled with adrenaline. She could hear him coming slowly walking down the steps a small chuckle escaping his lips as he watched her  raise herself to her feet.

"This is the real me and I have an older brother to destroy. Starting with you."

He kept his voice low hoping that he didn't alert the others, Chanel was on her feet and heading to grab one of Casey's spare bats. Silently she sent up a prayer that she would be able to hit him.

"I forgive you Mikey for all of this because I know this isn't who you really are. I just hope you can forgive me. "

Taking a quick glance over her shoulder she noticed that he had stop just behind her with a very confused look.

In one quick motion she was able to swing the bat so that it hit him in the jaw. His whole face swung to the side as he let out a loud growl. Chanel quickly pulled it back to hit him again but this time, the barrel meet his hand.

"You've got guts."

Miley smirked with his black eyes as he jerked the bat out of her hands, his other hand slowly wiping blood off of his mouth.

Chanel now felt terrified, but this time she knew she wouldn't make it if she ran.

Miley tossed the bat on couch before he the back of his hand meet Chanel's face. The impact caused her to fall on the ground, but she was thankful it was the opposite of her busted cheek.

Mikey was on her before on she could blink, towering over her, with his hand gripping a fist full of her hair.

"Scream for your hero."

Mikey forcefully pulled her head back so that she was looking him dead in the eye. Chanel locked her jaw as her eyes started to fill with tears.

"Go to hell."

She mumbled but he could still hear her. His smirk grew but his grip tightened and he jerked her head so hard that she couldn't stop the scream that left her lips.

Mikey took no remorse and drug her by her hair a few feet so that they were both in front of the lab doors just as everyone came running out.

Chanel couldn't hold back the tears anymore. The pain was too much and the look on Raph's face when he saw her was heartbreaking. She should have never left the lab.

Mikey suddenly tightened his grip on her hair, pulling her to her knees once he made sure everyone was there, before he yelled

"Enough games!"