Naïve

The second part of "Stupid" where more details come to light and more people get involved. Chanel is about to find  out that no matter how much you wish to hold on to the past, it don't change the future.

"I think you should let them stay the night. Their exhausted and already asleep."

April pleaded as she a stared down at the two  sleeping children on the couch Tyler was going on four and thought he was old enough to stay up late to wait for daddy and his uncles. But he was asleep on a bunch of blankets on the couch, his curly brown hair sticking out. 

Laying next too him because she never left his side was two year old Ember. Her head was resting next to Tyler's her auburn hair going everywhere. Not even an inch between the two of them as they slept away.

"They're adorable."

Leonardo smiled as he stared down at his niece and nephew.

"Let's separate them and get them into their beds."

Donnie mumbled as he took a good look at the kids. Raph didn't say anything as he bent down to pick up his sleeping daughter without waking her. Donnie picked up Tyler's sleeping form next and the three turtles followed April into the small bedroom she had set up for the children for when she had to watch them over night.

Mikey was already in there looking into three cribs each one held one of his sleeping triplets. They were all in deep sleep by now, they were just barley over a year and the look on the youngest brothers face was pure joy.

In a small crib next to the bed  where Donnie was laying down Tyler was Donnie's youngest son Michael, who was also only a year old.

Raph used his head to usher the others out of the room after he had placed his daughter in her bed. They all followed out silently and Leonardo shut the door behind them.

"Shouldn't our wife's have picked them up before we got done with patrol?"

Raph asked with a brow raised.

"They're at a movie for a girls night."

Mikey stated as he sat on the couch.

"They hardly ever get a night to just themselves."

Donnie explained as he grabbed a bottle of water as April sat down next Mikey. Leo understand the worry behind Raph's words and asked the question that would answer everything.

"What movie were they watching again?"

"Ghostbusters."

"Old reshowing of black and white Sherlock Holmes."

"Jason Bourne."

Mikey, Donnie, and Raph all answered all at the same time and it took them a moment to realize the difference in the movies.

"What did Izzy say?"

April asked starting to realizing what was going on.

"They would decide when they got there."

Leo stated  as he too realized what was going with their wife's.

"Donnie track their phones now. Mikey. Raph. Grab your weapons."

The leader stated as he looked as he watched his brother dressed in purple trying to track the girls. He watched him grunt in frustration as he typed away frantically on his tablet.