Mean's The World

During their second pregnancy Kelly and Donnie they have a hard time finding a name. Even with the help of their family it takes them all up until the end to decide on Michael Levi.

Month 1

"I'm so excited."

Kelly smiled softly as she sat on the couch with her hand on her stomach as Donnie walked into the room holding Tyler in his arms who was just babbling about nothing.

"I am too sweetheart."

Donnie smiled as he sat down next to his wife with while Tyler reached out for his mommy.

"Be honest. Are you hoping for another boy or a girl?"

Kelly kissed Tyler's cheek, her grey eye's making contact with Donnie's as his smile grew.

"You know it wouldn't mattered to me. I'd be happy either way, but if I'm being honest I'm kinda hoping for a little girl."

Donnie's answer made Kelly's smile grow.

"We should start thinking about names."

Kelly smiled as she leaned into Donnie's arms.

Month 2

"Do you guys have any name?"

Isabelle asked as everyone sat gathered around the dinner table eating dinner, everyone but the children. Everyone was excited because in one day they would all find out what Liz and Kelly were both having.

"We have set names."

Mikey smiled ear to ear as his he reached over to grab Liz's hand, the blonde chuckled and smiled brightly.

"Spill."

Chanel leaned on her elbows her chin in her palm.

"Alright. So we've decided on Ava if it's a girl and Ryder if it's a boy."

Liz watched everyone for their reactions but Mikey couldn't contain his happiness.

"I picked out Ryder."

"Those are great names guys."

Leo smiled before taking a drink of water.

"What about you guys?"

Raph asked looking right at Kelly and Donnie who were just glancing at each other. Donnie shift slightly in his seat before putting his arm around her shoulders.

"We have a girls name picked out."

Kelly smiled softly before speaking.

"Maddison."

There were smiles from everyone at the table but then Mikey spoke catching everyone off guard.

"What if it's a boy?"

Everyone looked at him and then looked back at Donnie and Kelly. They looked at each other for a moment before Kelly shrugged her shoulders.

"We can't decide on a boy name."

Month 3

"It can't be that hard."

Chanel chuckled as she sat in the nursery breastfeeding Ember. Kelly was sitting in the floor flipping through a baby name book.

"I'm telling you. We can't decide on a name. Picking out a girl name was easy but choosing another boy name is hard."

Kelly almost flung the book in frustration.

Our Life'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें