Scars

Isabelle has grown very observant to Leo's nightmares and realized that it's all tied to his scar. Which Isabelle is still clueless to how he got it, but she's desperate to find out how he got it.

She watched him jerk slightly as he kept his eyes closed, squinted almost as if he was in pain. Sweat was running down his body but as her hand brushed across his forehead, she almost shuttered at how cold he was. She looked over to the red digits of the alarm clock and cringed at the time.

2:15 A.M

He had only been home from patrol for about an hour, and knowing that it had been a rather rough night for the turtle brothers, Isabelle couldn't bring herself to wake up the leader.

Sleep had become a rarity for Leonardo, his nightmares stealing any peaceful sleep he hoped to get. He was barley getting an hour a night and it was all bothering his girlfriend very deeply.

"Leo it's alright."

She whispered as her hand softly ran down his plastron, usually the sound of her voice could calm him down, even in his sleeping stage. But tonight he pulled away and grabbed his left arm, a look of sheer pain spreading across his face. Isabelle's eyes landed on the long white scar that started at his shoulder blade and ended at his elbow.

He was reliving the moment he received that scar and even though she had no idea how he got it, she couldn't let him lay there in pain.

"Leo wake up. Leo you're having nightmare."

She nudged him desperately her soft hand landing on his left shoulder. Leonardo startled awake and due to the content of his dream he was under the impression that he was under attack. With too much force he back handed Isabelle's cheek, the sound was loud and echoed off the walls.

The next sound was Isabelle falling into the floor with a thud, loud enough to wake up every ninja in the house.

"Damn. Isabelle are you alright?"

Leonardo was quickly in the floor beside her, coming to the slow realization of what he had done. His ebony haired girlfriend looked a little disoriented from not only the slap but the fall off he bed.

Before the couple could say anything else to each the bedroom door swung up and the light turned on, blinding the two who sat in the floor.

"What happened?"

The sleepy Brooklyn accent echoed from the door way.

"Don't tell you two were trying to get it on and fell off the bed."

Another sleepy voice rang out followed by a smack.

"Mikey!"

A softer female voice rang out.

"Seriously are you two alright?"

Footsteps followed the voice just as Leonardo stood up to see Donatello walking around to the side of the bed that they were at. In the doorway stood Michelangelo, Raphael and Chanel. All the brothers looked the same with no gear and not bandannas and with sleepy gazes.

"I'm fine."

Isabelle muttered as she kept her hand over her eye, not trying to rise to her feet in any kind of hurry. Leonardo backed away and watched his younger brother drop down to look at his girlfriend.