Think About

Six months after "Hell Brooke Loose" the girls find out about their nasty habits and confront their husbands individually. Emotions are running high and words are exchanged.

Kelly and Donatello

It was mid day in the lair and the curly haired mother had just laid her boys down to sleep. The lair was quite, since the others were out at the park. She was deep thought as she walked into the lab where her husband was working. She stood in the doorway and watched him type on his computer.

"Sweetie come on in."

Donnie said softly as he turned just slightly to look over his shoulder at her. She barley stepped into the room, preparing herself for this hard conversation.

"We have to talk."

Kelly crossed her arms over her chest. Donnie quickly stood up and slipped off his glasses with a look of confusion.

"What's wrong?"

He didn't move from his spot, he had a good idea on what was on her mind.

"I found all your stash of alcohol. Donnie I think you have a problem."

She didn't want to believe the words that came out of her mouth but when she had found his file cabinet full of crates of beer and wine and bourbon. She knew there was a problem.

"You shouldn't have gone through my stuff."

Donnie stated as he locked eyes with her.

"We're married. We're not supposed to keep secrets."

Kelly stepped further into the room.

"I knew you would make it into a big deal. When it's not."

Donnie shook his head slightly.

"We have two boys and your keeping alcohol stashed away."

Kelly now had tears forming in her eyes.

"You drink too. I don't understand why you are making this a big deal?"

He pointed at her as he spoke.

"I social drink but I don't get drunk. Based on your stash you get drunk sometimes."

She raised her voice just slightly and when he dropped his head she knew that she wasn't wrong.

"You wont even deny it."

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"What do you want from me Kelly?"

He a stone expression.

"I want you to think about your family!"

She yelled not even thinking about her boys who were asleep. A loud cry erupted from upstairs letting her know that Michael was awake. She let out a sigh as she turned to walk out the door, Donnie stayed very quite. She stopped in the doorway and turned back to look at him.

"I love you with everything in me but if you don't stop this I don't know if the boys and I can stay here."

She didn't wait for a response since Michael's cries were getting louder. She was half way up the stairs when she heard the crash of the file cabinet. The sound of glass breaking filled the lair and even though she wanted to go check on him Michael and Tyler needed her more now. the tears continued to flow as she stepped into the nursery.

Donnie wasn't surprised when she didn't back in there. The file cabinet was on the ground and broken glass was everywhere as the liquid formed around his feet.

He noticed a few bottles that hadn't broke and he couldn't contain the anger he had with himself. He tossed the unbroken bottles against the wall causing them to shatter.

He didn't want anything to stand in between him and his family.

Chanel and Raphael

The red head was sitting at the kitchen table before everyone else was even awake. She knew that Raph liked to get up early sometimes to spar with Leo. She wanted to talk to her husband before everyone else was awake. Leo came out the Dojo first, sweat running down his whole body. He walked straight into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

"Good morning Chanel. You're up early."

He greeted before he took a bite.

"Morning. I need to talk to Raph."

She stated standing up from her chair.

"He's just doing some push ups. You can go in there if you want."

Leo nodded with his head towards the dojo before taking another bite. Chanel didn't hesitate to walk in there. Her hands fiddling with the little box she had in her sweatshirt pocket. When she walked in she didn't stop and wait for him to notice her, he was to into his push ups.

She quickly tossed the box down and slid it so that was right in front of his face. Raph quickly stopped and sat back on his knees, reaching out to grab the box.

"Nicotine patches? How long have you known?"

He asked while wiping some of the sweat off his face.

"It doesn't matter. I wont have it. Not around my daughter."

Chanel kept a stone hard expression as he rose to his feet.

"I've never smoked around you or Ember."

Raph was holding back his anger.

"It's only a matter of time before you do. Then your teaching our daughter that it's okay."

Chanel was ready to yell but she knew that everyone else was a sleep and she didn't want to wake anyone up.

"And if I don't use these patches and quit?"

He raised a brow at her.

"I will take Ember and we'll leave. I wont put up with this Raphael."

She kept her stone expression when on the inside was actually feeling like breaking down. Raph stepped closer to her, his free hand clinched in a fist.

"You would leave over a few pack of cigarettes? Do even really love me? Because I can't tell since your willing to walk away!"

He yelled more hurt over her statement than angry. Chanel couldn't stop the single tear that slipped out of her the corner of her eye.

"I do love you. I love you so much that I can't sit back and watch you slowly kill yourself."

She kept her voice even as more tears spilled out of her eyes.

"So I quit or you leave?"

He asked the anger still in his voice. She nodded her head slowly.

"If you chose to quite I'll be right there helping you. But if you refuse I can't stay. I've got to think about Ember. "

She turned to walk out the door and just stopped for a moment and turned to look back at him.

"Maybe you should too."

With that she was gone. Raph let out an angry sigh, turning to look at the punching bag. He punched it so hard the back fell off onto the ground with a hard thud. Letting out another sigh he opened the box and pulled out a patch and smacked it onto his right bicep.

Part 1 of 2