Hell Broke Loose

The boys decide to have a night out on the town, something they have never been able to do until Donnie made their bracelets. But their night is brought to an end when they run into some trouble.

The old rock music was playing through the speakers loud and the commotion from everyone else in the crowded area made it hard to hear. Leo and Donnie were leaning back against the wall, a beer in their hands as they watched Raph and Mikey play pool.

"It's great that were finally doing this."

Mikey smiled as he stood straight up after shooting a ball into the pocket, he grabbed his beer off the corner of table.

"With all the kids its hard to find time."

Donnie took a swig of his beer as he watched Mikey line up for a shot and Leo just sat there silently. Very aware of the fact that he was still the only one with out any children.

"Too bad we couldn't do this when we were teenagers."

Raph stated as he motioned for the waitress to bring another round of beers.

"Splinter would have killed us."

Leo chuckled slightly as Mikey sunk the 8 ball, winning the game and earning a frustrated groan from Raph as he threw the stick down on table.

"After 5 games you still can't beat me Raphie."

Mikey smirk as the waitress dropped off the new beer and picked up the empty  bottles. Leo handed her some cash and thanked her.

"Whatever. I'm going out for a smoke. Leo you coming?"

Raph looked at his older bother who nodded and pushed himself off the wall. The two oldest brothers headed towards the door, earning a few glancing from woman and a few men.

"You wanna play?"

Mikey raised  brow, and ushered towards the pool tool, to his long haired brother whos eyes were still locked on where his two oldest brother walked out.

"Can you believe that Chanel and Isabelle have no idea that those two smoke."

Donnie looked back over at Mikey who was trying to reset the balls. Mikey simply shrugged his shoulders and looked up at him.

"Our wives don't know either. Just like they don't know about the drinking."

It was true. Only the brothers knew about Raph and Leo's smoking habits, Donnie's need to get drunk every once and while and for Mikey to get drunk with him. It wasn't nothing that they couldn't control, nothing that would make them seem like alcoholics. Just an every once and while thing.

"Yeah but the kids are still young. Don't you think we should stop all our rebellious ways?"

Donnie asked as he ran his hand through his long hair. Mikey took another swig of his beer and glanced around the room.

"I think it's time to find another bar."

Mikey suddenly stood straight up and place his pool stick down on the table.

"Why?"

Donnie questioned while pulling his thin long sleeves up just past his elbows.

"We'll it looks like were about to get company."

Just as he finish talking a beautiful woman walked straight up to the two of them. She had blonde hair and blue eyes that were set on the two of them.

 She had blonde hair and blue eyes that were set on the two of them