Naked

In prepartion for the engagement ball everyone is scrambling to get ready. The pressure is on Donnie since it's now only three days away.

"Alright so you have created jobs and birth certificates for each of them?"

April asked as she looked through the folder that was laying on the counter of her apartment. She took a moment to look at the each of the documents impressed with how offical they were. Isabelle smiled at her as she waited for her three other friends, who were putting their sleeping childern in their cribs away from home.

"With the some help from my father."

The red head chuchled and handed her the folder back just as the others came into everyone of them dressed in their work clothes.

"We're ready. Their all asleep."

Liz said softly feeling very nervous about about leaving her three month old triplets there for the first time.

"Thank you again. We really apprecatie this."

Kelly said softly as Casey stepped into the main room, the baby monatior in his hand.

"Its no problem at all."

He smiled as the four girls started to make their way towards the door.

"I hope this works out for you guys."

April called out as they were all almost out the door. Chanel was the only one to stop with her hand on the door ready to shut as she walked out.

"We hope so too."

~~~~

"So were just suposed to wait out here?"

Kelly asked she pulled her legs up to her chest, now in her fuzzy pajama pants and cute white long sleeve shirt with a big red heart on the front. Her curly hair was a high pony tail a few strains by her face.

"That's what Donnie said."

Liz said as she sat down with a cup of hot chocolate in her hands. She was in a baggy a sweatshirt with a pair of lose shorts that went mid thigh. Her blonde hair was French braided into two piggy tails.

"We're running out time. I hope this time it works."

Chanel walked into the living room of the lair where the other girls were with her long elegant, silk, lite pink night gown on. Her auburn hair lose and down past her shoulders, her brown eye locking on Isabelle's figure across the room.

She was wearing a pair of black sweats and plain grey tee-shirt. Her black hair in it's trade mark braid and as she leaned against the wall her eyes stayed focused on the lab doors.

"Izzy come sit down."

Liz said as she took a sip of her hot chocolate just before a loud yell came from the lab.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

By the angry tone and the Brooklyn accent, it was evident that Raph was the one that yelled. All four girls didn't hesitate, they all quickly made their way towards the lab, opening the door without hesitation. All four girls gasped as what they saw and stared wide eyed.

There stood four men, human men, looking around dazed and confused. The big issue however was the fact that every one of them was..

"You guys are naked."

Izzy stated her face still twisted in shock the same for all the other girls. Her voice caught the boys attention and all their heads snapped towards them.