Do Not

Picks up where "Scar" left off with Isabelle demanding that Leonardo open up about what his scar, but the only person more stubborn than Isabelle Grace is Leonardo Hamato.

He let out a sigh as he walked down the stairs of the porch his eyes never leaving hers. She stood there in there ripped jeans and her leather jacket, arms crossed over her chest, her black braid with the white streak on the side of her head.

Around her right eye was bruised, not too badly but above the eyebrow were 4 small stitches. Leo was thankful Donnie stitched it small so there wouldn't be a scar.

"Isabelle you're not supposed to be here."

He stated softly as he stood just an inch away from her, he watched for any sign of her anger ready to explode. She simply looked deep into his ocean blue eyes.

"Why? So you could come here and pout?"

She grumbled causing him to let out a sigh knowing that she wouldn't understand his reasoning, not with the state of anger she was in now. In the note he had left for her he said that he would be back in a couple days, he just needed
to clear his head especially after what had happened earlier that morning.

"I think you should go back home."

His tone was harsh and what he normally used to give orders to his brothers when things were getting out of control. Isabelle snorted and bent down to pick up her helmet and leather gloves up, shoving them inside the helmet. With quite a bit of force she threw it at him. He caught it in his chest with ease but he would have been lying if wasn't impressed with how hard she threw it.

"I think I'll stay. You should put the bike in the barn, I'm afraid it might rain."

She stated as she started to make her way into the house. Leonardo grumbled under his breath as he watched her disappear into the house, before he started to push the bike back towards the barn, cursing in Japanese the whole way.

~~~~
He was furious by the time he was finished putting her bike away, thinking about the fact she ignored him, he was trying to protect her. She had no idea what he was capable of, Leonardo himself was scared of what he could do. But it was time they stop playing games with one another, they both had points they needed to get across.

Leonardo slammed the front door causing Isabelle to jump slightly.

"How dare you come out after I told you not to! How dare you ignore an order!"

He yelled pointing at her aggressively with a glare.

"You left me a note! A damn note!"

She yelled back at him and Leonardo couldn't see what was wrong with that.

"And it said where I was going and when I would be back. I needed to clear my mind!"

He yelled taking another step towards her.

"Last time you left a note a like that you were gone twice as long. So how was I supposed to know you were gonna come back at all this time!"

Isabelle screamed with nothing but anger in her voice and Leo was taken back by her words.

"Dammit Isabelle! This is not the same thing!"