I Do

Kelly and Donnie finally get married! This is per-request of  Annabethapril

Kelly rolled over in a sleepy gaze on a Saturday morning to find her fiancée awake. Propped up on his elbow staring down at her, a goofy smile on his sleepy mask less face.

"What?"

Kelly mumbled as blinked a couple times.

"I want to marry you."

Donnie smiled as he moved some her hair out of her face. She chuckled slightly her brow knitted together as she closed her eyes back again.

"That's why we're engaged."

She mumbled trying to go back to sleep.

"I want to get married today."

His words made her eyes pop open making her head pop up as well. She was confused now wondering where this was coming from. They had been engaged for a while but that had to do with two factors a small infant who was almost one and the eldest brother was still in Central America.

Kelly knew that family meant every thing to the Hamato clan and when she had brought up getting married once before, Donnie had requested that they waited till Leonardo returned.

"We can't get married today. We don't have  anything ready."

Kelly protested setting up in the bed.

"Well what all do we need?"

Donnie smiled as he watched her run her hands through wild curly hair.

"Flowers."

She answered.

"Done."

Donnie smirked.

"Tuxes, dresses, decorations, food, shoes, the planning, the set up, the rehearsal, the jewelry."

Kelly kept naming stuff as and Donnie couldn't help but smile as she listened to her, he had always known that she was high maintenance and that's what he loved about her. She was out of the bed pacing the room talking about colors and who the maid of honor would be.

"Kelly we have everything. The dresses, the tuxes, the flowers, decorations, the colors, the food. Everything is ready and set up at the farm house."

Donnie explained sitting up from the bed reaching for his mask. Kelly looked at him in a look of a bewilderment not understanding how he had everything.

"But how did you know what I wanted?"

She crossed her arms over her chest, slight aggregation on her face. Donnie simply chuckled and shook his head and smiled at her.

"The girls and your Pinterest board."

Kelly laughed at his answer and couldn't stop the excitement she felt about the possibility of getting married today but another worry popped into her head.

"What about Leo?"

She almost whispered. Donnie looked away for a moment and pulled open a drawer to the night stand by the bed and pulled out the envelope. He held it out towards her his brown eyes not leaving here until she took it form his hand. She opened the already broken seal and pulled out the folded piece of paper.