Define Us

The conclusion to "Scar" the gut wrenching moment you guys have been waiting for. Warning: The scenes played out in this may be a little graphic.

Since they were 13 the turtle brothers had been fighting the Foot, too early for Splinter's liking, but since they were teenagers they thought they were ready. There were many battle were Leonardo wasn't sure if him and his brothers would walk away, many times injuries had  caused them defeat, Splinter had even been there to save them some occasions.

When they were 15 they encountered a young girl who seemed like she was just your average thief. The same age as them if not a year older. Raphael didn't trust her, Donatello didn't understand her, Michelangelo saw it as an opportunity to make a new friend, and Leonardo was drawn to her.

She was a beauty, her short black hair with blonde hair underneath, her eye makeup made her Amber eyes stand out. She always wore torn jeans and a punk leather jacket whenever the brothers would met up with her.

Sometimes though Leonardo would meet up with her by himself trying to get to know her, he wanted to trust her

And he did. With everything he had.

After all that kiss on the rooftop by harbor with the setting sun in the background and her hand wrapped around his was enough for him.

That was two months after meeting her. A week later she was leading the brother to an old abandoned warehouse explaining that she had seen some suspicious activity.

"I don't know who they were but they were dressed in all black unloading shipping containers in here."

She pointed at the building ahead.

"It had to be the Foot."

Leo suggested.

"But what would they be delivering here?"

Donnie asked.

"More colorful uniforms?"

Mikey suggested with a smile earning a smack from from Raph.

"More like new weapons dumb-nuts."

Raph grumbled.

"Karai stay out here we'll go in and check it out real quick."

Leo stated as he nodded his head for his brothers to fall in formation. Karai simply nodded her head watched them disappear into the warehouse.

It was dark when they entered which worked to their advantage. They worked  from the top level to the lower level with ease, but were confused when no boxes come into sight.