Yes

Due to Isabelle's recent promotion to CEO she finds out that her private life can't stay private. Now she's forced to celebrate her engagement with the whole world.  But nothing is ever easy when it comes to Isabelle and Leonardo.

"Do you know where we're at?"

Leo asked softly as looked over at at Isabelle who was standing with her arms crossed a slight smirk on her face. Her bright blue eyes focused on the run down building in front of her.

"It might have been 5 years ago but I could never forget this place. "

There was a smile a small playing on her lips as  Leo reached out and grabbed her hand leading her into the building. He lead her to the side door and held it open for her. Inside was it was dimly lit by the string lights and mason jars filled with little white candles. There was a white sheet hanging the ceiling spreading out the end so that there was an open. Inside there was pillows and blankets laid out.

"You even brought white whine in a fancy bottle

"You even brought white whine in a fancy bottle. I knew date night was hard to get because of the kids but I wasn't expecting this."

Isabelle smiled as she slowly slipped off her long white pea coat to reveal her simple black dress that went mid thigh. Leonardo smirked as he took her coat from her hands and set down on the banister of the steps.

"You know what this is Belle."

He  smiled as I started to take my red and black heels leaving them on the floor as he took my hand lead me to the set up under the sheet.

"I wasn't born yesterday Leonardo."

He lead her to sit down beside him on the pillows and she watched as he pulled as he pulled out a small little black  box from underneath one of the pillows.

"For five years we've been through everything, thick and thin. I'm not going to lie we had rough patch's where we thought that we were  not going to make it. It's been one hell  of a trip and there is no one else I would want to take it with. We have so much in store for us and I cant wait to take every step good and bad with you. Will you Isabelle Guinevere Grace marry me?"

Leo was propped up on one knee the box opened box revealing a beautiful rose gold ring with a silver diamond in the middle. Silver diamonds in the shape of leaves just around the main diamond in the middle.

"It's about damn time you asked

"It's about damn time you asked."

She said with a big smile causing the blue clad hero to chuckle and slip the ring on her finger, his arms slinking around her waist pulling her close.

"I love you too."

He smirked before he pressed his lips against hers, it was a slow one as if it was their first kiss all over all over again. They could both feel the need and desire for this to further, they both wanted it to go further. Isabelle was the first to pull away a look fake anger causing Leonardo to raise a brow.

"I've told you to never use my middle name."

The joking tone caused Leo to chuckle before he gently pushed her back against the pillows pressing his lips against hers. This time there was going to be no boundaries between the two.

~~~~

"Who told you? Chanel or Kelly?"

Isabelle grumbled as she stared up at her secretary, Charlotte, a women in her mid 40's, who had worked the front desk for years under Winters. She had actually been his secretary she was even in with him on his plan to bring Isabelle in so she could one day take over.

"It doesn't matter who told me. What matters is that we need to prepare."

Charlotte crossed her legs, her hazel eyes glaring at Isabelle over the frame of her glasses. Isabelle let out a sigh as she leaned back against her desk and crossed her arms, her sapphire eyes glaring back.

"My personal life is no one else's concern. I shouldn't have to share it with any else.

Isabelle spoke harshly but she was trying to get her point across. She watched as Charlotte tapped her pen against the notebook in her lap.

"You are the CEO of one of the biggest company's  in the world. You don't have a private life, and being engaged does not count as private."

The ebony haired girl shook her head in disbelief causing her braid to fall over her shoulder. She didn't know what do, but she had a feeling she wasn't going to win this.

"This is a little much don't you think. A ball?"

Isabelle questioned as she recalled what Charlotte had been going on about since she walked in the office.

"Isabelle the world needs to know you are human too. So there will be a celebration for your engagement and your whole family will have to be there."

Charlotte watched carefully as Isabelle's eyes widened but she quickly composed herself.

"What do you mean my whole family?"

The blue eyed girl asked with a brow raised causing the older woman in front of her to chuckle.

"I'm not oblivious. I know that your engaged to the oldest of the Hamato brother which now make you related your best friends Chanel, Kelly, and that little nurse who eat lunch with you all the time Elizabeth."   

She smirked slightly.

"Why do they have to be there?"

Isabelle questioned.

"The world wants to know the family your marrying into. They will want to meet all four of the brothers. There is no private life for you or them any more. I suggest you tell them to get ready for the ball."

Charlotte quickly stood up and made her way towards the door and made it clear that there was no changing her mind.

"When is it?"

The young girl quickly yelled out to catch her attention.

"Two weeks from Saturday."

~~~~

"I  don't know what we're going to do."

Liz ran a hand through blonde hair as she spoke everyone still shocked by the news Isabelle had given them.

"Actually I've been working on something that might solve our problem. But its not ready yet."

Donnie mumbled as rubbed his chin in thought catching everyone else by surprise.

"Are you saying you can make us human?"

Raph asked pushing himself off the wall. There was a long pause almost if everyone was holding their breathing. Waiting to see if there was actually hope in situation and if Donatello, the geuius could be the one to give if to them.

All eyes were focused on him and he made it a point to look at everyone in the room before stopping at Raph to answer his question.

"Yes. Yes I can."

Part 1 of 3