Chapter 2 [1]

YW:2016                                                             Edited: September 2020

Charlie's PoV :
Clary and I were no following three suspicious people in black after the blonde met up with two more. They walked in another part of the club so Clary and I grabbed both arms of a guy going through.
"Somebody works out," Clary said feeling his muscles, I gagged.
"Uh nice contacts," I said awkwardly making Clary give a 'really' look. We went in to see two guys one blonde one raven-haired and two girls one in white and one in a pink dress. I saw them pull out their seraph blades, I immediately tried to drag clary away but once she noticed the blades she ran and pushed the woman out the way.

"Clary no!" I shouted trying to grab her.

As soon as the woman landed on the couch her faces opened, revealing herself as a demon. The shadow hunters started to attack the demon. I quickly pulled clary up and pushed her behind me.

"Stay there" I demanded as I pulled out my seraph blade. I ran up to the demon heading towards the raven-haired boy and stabbed it through the chest. I heard clary scream as she watched the demon disappear.
"Thanks," I shot my head in the man's direction, giving him a quick nod before heading over to my sister. As I went to grab clary, a demon stood in front of me slamming me against a wall, I groaned as I hit the floor, but I quickly stood up trying to regain my balance. I searched for my seraph blade on the floor, my eyes widening as I saw clary pick it up.
She stabbed the demon, dropping my seraph blade immediately, a look of horror on her face. I groaned pushing myself off the wall and running over to clary, grabbing my seraph blade and her hand. I made my way through the crowd, only stopping when clary collided with someone. Magnus Bane, I smiled weakly at him before running out the club, Simon shouting after us. I pulled her over to a taxi waiting by the curb. We got in a taxi and said in unison "Drive!".

"And these creepy tentacles seemed to come out of the bodybuilder's face and then the guy just vaporised. I mean I was drugged right ." Clary says shouting and pacing back and forth well I just sat down watching everything unfold. I grimaced as I moved the ice pack on the back of my head. 

"What did the markings look like on the blonde boy you were talking about ?" Mom said I looked at her

"They were runes mom" a look of shock took over her face as well as Clary's.

"Who cares, mom, okay? Are you even listening to me? I think I killed a guy and charlie definitely killed someone " clary said freaking out even more. I scoffed and clary shot me a look.

"How are you so calm you just killed a person and you're so calm"

"I wouldn't exactly call it a person" I smirked.

"Charlie stop it," My mom said glaring at me. I just averted my gaze.

"But the protections are wearing off. Your 18 now and you need to know the truth" mom said. 

"Protections? What does that even mean? Mom, mom you're scaring the hell out of me " clary screamed before Dot came rushing in. 

"Jocelyn look out the window. Magnus called to warn us. They found you!" Dot said. 

"Dot it's time," mom said before turning to me and clary.

"Okay listen to me. You cannot be near me " I stood up about to protest.

"Mom what's happening, " Clary said tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I got a very powerful person angry "

I went up to Dot and hugged knowing this may be the last I see of her. Clary was still talking to mom.

"The policeman you need to call is Luke" I heard my mom say. Dot rushed back in with a bottle of green liquid and said to mom "only if you need it".