Chapter 55 [3]

Charlie's PoV:

I strained against the handcuffs, trying to get my foot to reach a hairpin on the floor that could I could use to escape the handcuffs.

I stopped struggling when I heard the unlocking of the door and I shot back onto the bed.

"There's no point trying charlie," Robbie said as he entered, placing a tray of food down on the bed, before getting up moving the hairpin off of the floor.

"Please just let me go, Robbie," I said weakly.

"Charlie I will gladly uncuff you if you comply and don't try and kill me" I sighed.

"Surely your hand is sore, you've been like this for a day charlie" I sighed.

"Fine" he got up, disappearing out of the door before entering, and unlocking the handcuffs.

"Now eat up," he said reaching over the tray to try and kiss me, to which I quickly shrunk away from him.

"I'll make you love me eventually," he said angrily before rushing out the room, locking the door behind him. I shivered at the thought of loving Robbie. I once had but that was a different time, and I'd met someone so much better than him.

My mind flashed back to the day before, Robbie had magic now, which made escaping 10x more difficult especially seeing my magic is pretty fucked anyway.

I ate the breakfast Robbie had made, seeing as I hadn't eaten any from the day before and I had a baby to feed.

I decided to shower, and when I came out, I looked at myself in the mirror.

"You are so beautiful" A voice rang out and I jumped, looking towards the doorway.

"Robbie, what the hell?" I questioned as he stalked towards me, holding onto my arms to keep me in place. I prayed to god that the towel wrapped around me didn't fall.

"I've seen you naked before why are you scared?" He questioned, I scoffed.

"Because Robbie I don't want you to see me, I have a boyfriend and you've fucking kidnapped me!" I raised my eyebrows at him as he laughed.

"Come on charlie there's still a part of you that loves me" I struggled against his grip but he only held me tighter before his hand started reaching for my towel.

"What's one little look?" I lifted my knee up, hitting him in the crotch; he doubled over in main and I smacked his head against my knee as I scrambled out of the bathroom. As I passed the bed I reached for the knife left on my breakfast plate, hiding it behind my back.

"You shouldn't have done that" he chuckled wiping the blood away from his nose. Before he quickly started to walk towards me, his fists clenched.

I pulled the knife out, aiming it towards my stomach.

"You come anywhere near me and I won't hesitate" he stepped back in shock.

"You would really risk your child's life" I shrugged.

"Fine then, I think we should come to an agreement. I won't touch you again, but you can't threaten to hurt my baby again" I laughed.

"It's not your baby, it's al-" I was cut off by his hand covering my mouth.

"I will be the father, whether you like it or not" he took a step back pulling his hand away.

"Fine I'll agree to your terms, but you never touch me or so help me"

"What are you going to do? I'm stronger than you" He smiled before leaving the room, but unlike last time he left the door open.