Chapter 46 [3]

Thought I'd give you guys two chapters in one day as a little quarantine treat. This is also the end of part one of season 3 and tomorrow I will move on to season 3b as it's called. Anyway enjoy the chapter lovely people and remember if anyone needs somebody to talk to I'm here for all of you.

Love you guys

Enjoy x

Charlie's PoV:

I shot up to the sound of footsteps. I quickly got out of my makeshift bed, reaching for my seraph blade.  It could be anyone, this building is abandoned so maybe other people are living here too.

The footsteps were getting closer to the door, so I stood by it as it was pushed open and Jace stormed in.

I aimed for his back but he turned around grabbing my wrists, he applied enough pressure to my wrists causing me to cry out as I dropped my seraph blade. He pushed me back against the wall, and I was sure he was going to kill me. My thoughts went to my child and to alec and how he was never going to know. 

Jace pulled something out of his pocket and I braced myself but he wasn't holding a blade but a powder. He laid his fall flat before blowing the powder in my face and everything went black.

I groaned as I opened my eyes, feeling drowsy from whatever Jace had blown in my face. My eyes quickly shot open looking around to see clary looking down at me a worried look on her face.

"The progidal sisters have arrived," Lillith said as Jace dragged me up and next to clary. I shot her a look confused to why both she and I were here.

"The family resemblance is striking" Lillith continued.

"Really? I don't see it" I said calmly giving her a sarcastic smile.

"You're the sassy one aren't you" 

"Sorry for the delay my queen" Jace bowed down to Lillith and I shot Clary a look.

"Valentine's rib" Lillith took it and placed it on the coffin.

"Now we have all that we need, valentines rib and a heart of one of his daughters"

"Then why take two of us," Clary asked.

" Our backup plan is to use an unborn child. You are fertile and I can use you to make Johnathon reborn" 

"You can't do this" I shouted but Lillith ignored me completely.

"Our owl is going to need his strength," she said before walking up to Jace and kissing him. 

When she pulled away she looked straight at clary.

"That was fucking disgusting" I saw Clary smirk slightly at my statement, once again Lillith ignored me and looked to her disciples

"Get them cleaned up and into a change of clothes for their brother's rebirth. Perhaps something blue. That's what your kind wears when the lost return, isn't it?" Lillith looked between both of us, a smirk lighting up her face before two women pulled me and clary away.

When we were brought back out all of Lillith's disciples stood in line on both sides of the room, looking ahead like soldiers. 

"Raising Jonathan from the dead... is he really worth all the murder?" Clary asked once Lillith had entered the room

 "The things we do for our children. Wouldn't you agree?" She walked up to me grabbing my chin so I would face her, I shook my head out of her grasp.