Chapter 65 [3]

Charlie's PoV:

"I think I'm going to be sick," I said resting my hand on my stomach, taking deep breaths.

"You are going to be fine," Izzy said as she curled the last bit of hair. I smiled lightly before my attention turned to the knock on the door. 

Maryse walked in, in the dress I had picked out for her.

"Maryse you look stunning," I said standing up and hugging her.

"Well I must say it's all thanks to you," she said pulling away.

"How long now?" I asked going to sit back down.

"About 15 minutes, the last of the guests are coming in now" I let out a shaky breath, trying to calm the nerves.

"How is alec?" I heard Izzy ask.

"In the same state as charlie," I let out a breathy laugh.

"Okay let's get you in that dress," Clary said as she walked into the room with my dress. I looked at it, my smile growing as I followed her.

"Are you okay?" Clary asked and I shook my hand.

"I'm shitting it" Clary laughed as she helped me pull the dress up.

"You sure you want to do this?" I nodded.

"I love alec and I've never been more sure" she nodded.

"Good, because if you said anything different I would've slapped you" I let out a small laugh as she zipped up the dress.  I turned to her and watched as she started to well up

"Don't cry, because then I'll cry" I said and she nodded, quickly wiping her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"I haven't got many runes left, I don't want to forget" I smiled sadly, pulling her in for a hug.

"I will do everything I can to help you, at least you'll still have me" she nodded, as she looked me up and down.

"Let's go show Izzy and Maryse" I nodded, letting clary open the door for me. When I stepped out Izzy and Maryse looked up, wide smiles on their faces.

"You look beautiful," Maryse said reaching out to grab my hand.

"Can I marry you instead?" Izzy questioned and we all laughed. A knock sounded at the door, and Magnus stepped through the door, a wide smile etching its way onto his face as he looked at me.

"Wow," he said coming over to me and pulling me in for a hug as I laughed.

"Okay we have 5 minutes, so you guys need to get ready and I'll leave with charlie in a minute"

I waved Izzy and Maryse goodbye, before pulling clary in for a hug and reaching over to hand her special bouquet for being my maid of honour.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too," she said before leaving the room.

"You ready?" Magnus asked and I nodded, letting out a shaky breath.

"Thank you magnus" he smiled as he tapped my nose causing me to let out a small laugh.

"Thank you for being my best friend and always being there," I said and he just smiled.

"You have been such a gift to my life charlie, I'm just glad I get to be here for you"

"Now let's get you married" I nodded slowly as we left the room, heading towards the chapel.