It's Me, Leigh.

(Chapter written from Leigh's POV)

Dying wasn't as bad as I imagined, the only thing that hurt was leaving Zak but we left in love, miraculously head over heels in love.

There was one problem Zak wasn't himself, he'd still go hard on his work and investigate but he has lost himself along the way. I watch over Zak night after night and sometimes when he is up to it we'll communicate.

I try and imagine if I should move on and let him move on but I can't imagine him with someone else but he deserves someone, someone to love, someone to hold him when I'm not there and someone who will make him smile as he has the most beautiful smile I've ever come across.

The morning upon my death I wrote a letter, to her. The girl who claims his heart, Zak knows about the letter but he has hidden it away. Some days I wish I could grab him and tell him it's okay to move on, it's okay to be happy. I can't deal with Zak being like this, the more sadness becomes of him the less strength I have.

I watched Zak storm down the stairs to his kitchen and pulled out his SB7 box, he looked angry and I didn't know what he needed.

"Leigh! I fucking need you!" He shouted.

"I-I" I tried, it's hard when he is full of anger I can't get through.

"Please, I need you" the tears started to swell up in his eyes and soon the came cascading down his pale, thinned cheeks.

"I. Love. You." Finally! I could come through with something.

"It's nearly been a year." He pulled up a chair and focused on the box. He didn't know but I was sitting across from him watching his every move, the little twitch of his nose and the traveling of his mouth Zak was still heartbroken and it was all because of me.

"Yes" I replied.

You have no idea how much I wished that I took treatment, how much I wished that I'd listen to someone. My own commands sent me to my early grave and caused Zak this terrible grief. It' shows that life hurts a lot more than death, just looking at him that theory is proven fact.

"It left a hole in my heart, no one can heal I think. But I still have our memories Leigh, remember the day we first kissed?" He exhaled a little laugh. "I knew I was already falling for you, you were so worried about it."

It was a good day, by the lake open view. I sometimes visit that place and can remember the memories of us, to me they're fantastic and keep me happy but for Zak they hurt even though they were good memories.

Zak needed to find someone, whether he liked it or not. I wasn't coming back and he can't live miserably for the next what 50 years? Someone needs to come his way, someone who'll make everything okay again.

"Leigh. How do I move on?" I got up and hugged Zak, he felt the breeze and started to whimper. "I know that's you." He crossed his arms and laid on the table, he made a few grunts and stayed silent.

I walked away from him and have him space, Zak needed to move on but never forget.