Bringing Her Home.

Zak's POV.

I woke up the next morning with my limbs tangled between Tilly's legs, she was absolutely beautiful when she slept. Her nose bunched up together and every now again she'll smile mid sleep, it was worth watching her sleep. I was envious of the stars that watched her sleep, in the later hours when no one else is awake. Rare beauty.

I know she was afraid of reality, I knew yesterday when I brought us up she panicked. I saw it in her eyes, it was going to be difficult but I hope we could move past it as I was ready to begin a new life.

I got up and got dressed, I sat by the bed shirtless and Tilly wore my top. Once she gave it back to me it would smell of her and I will never wash it. She tossed around and slowly opened her eyes, she reached out and pulled me over her.

"Morning" she gave me little kisses down my neck.

"Morning" I tilted my head so my lips could meet hers, she gave me a little gap to work with but once I kissed Tilly I had to have it all so I pushed through her lips and kissed her hard.

She grunted under me, her nails came scratching down my back.

"Come home with me?"

"Zak no-"

"Not to live for a visit, I need to go back and I want to take you. Please" I breathlessly begged her to come back.

She nodded and rolled over me, I smacked her thigh hurrying her to get dressed. She got up and had her back to me, she ripped off my top and threw it at me making sure her boobs were covered.

"Give me a sec" she winked and headed to the bathroom.

~~~~

We pulled into my drive way and noticed cars everywhere, they guys and Cc were obviously over. This would be interesting when I walk in with Tilly.

We got out and walked to the door and the closer we got the harder she gripped my hand. She was nervous about seeing everyone again and maybe nervous about seeing my house. Last thing I remembered was glass everywhere, the emotional breakdown I had.

"Zak will they be okay with this?" She pulled away as soon as we reached the door.

"Tilly, fuck them. This is me and you, just us." I tangled my hand through her hair and pulled her in for a kiss, before our lips met she let out a little moan. "That is hot." I grinned down looking and her and kissed her.

We walked in Jay, Bill, Aaron and Cc were all there looking at us, I could hear Tilly's heart practically hitting a wall. At that moment I thought this was a bad idea, she'd definitely run now.

"Zak where have you been?" Aaron came to me.

"I went to see Tilly, stayed with her for the night. What are you all doing here?"

"Well I'm here still cleaning this mess, how can you cause so much havoc and just leave?" Cc was speaking to me but eyeing Tilly off.

"Cc don't start please. When you're talking to me look at me" she still didn't look away from Tilly.

"What's your problem?" Tilly let go of my hand and stepped towards Cc.

"You! Causing this on Zak, he has lost some much and you're putting him through it all over again. Weren't you suppose to leave, run away again? Why are you still here?"

Oh shit.

"Cc knock it off, now!" I growled and pulled Tilly back in.

"Running away cause you're right I don't want to cause anymore pain. I didn't put him through nothing, Zak has been through hell and I refuse to put him through more and you blaming me is an absolute joke! But face it I'm here now." Cc rolled her eyes and left.

"You alright?" Jay came up an comforted Tilly.

"Am I hurting you? I swear Zak I don't mean it, I'm so confused with this all." She started to panic.

"No way!"

"I don't want to seem like a slut! But I do like you Zak, much more than I know and if this is going to cause arguments I'll leave." She stepped back into the door.

"Don't listen to her Tills"  Jay held Tilly and brought her to much kitchen, I noticed Tilly looking for photos.

"Let's eat hey?" Jay cheered on and gathered us in the kitchen.

We all helped made lunch and took it outside and sat down by the pool. Gracie came out and run straight at Tilly, Gracie was a good judge of character and Gracie seemed to love her straight away.

Tilly played with Gracie, leaving me gawking at them in happiness. The smile on her face was absolute priceless, so natural and real. There was something about Tilly that made my stomach feel like the zoo was stampeding through me. They both took off into the sunshine and played fetch, my eyes followed them around the yard not caring what was going on.

I was falling in love.

I used to think the thought of loving someone else would ruin me but it's put me back together, more head strong and truly happy.

"There's that smile" Aaron brought me out of my little world, I smiled to myself and continued eating.

"This is good bro" Billy raised his glass.

"You guys think it's good? I keep worrying about Leigh and her mum like how do I break the news to them. I know it's crazy but I'm falling in love" I glanced over at Tilly who was sitting by the pool.

"It's more than good, we're so happy you're happy. You're finally back on track, life doesn't go on hold just cause you lose someone. Zak allow this to move on, speak to Leigh, speak to Tilly. Make Tilly understand this all, she seems pretty lost and yet she still is here."

I nodded back knowing what I had to do.