Wait for Me.

I woke up smothered by Zak, his arms wrapped around me and his legs locking my legs. It was uncomfortable but I didn't want to wake him, he was a beautiful sight in the morning. I wish he was what I could see every morning and every night.

"You're starring again" he moaned.

"If you could see yourself the way I do you'd be starring too" I poked my tongue out licking his check.

"Tilly believe me you're beautiful" I scoffed. "You are, whether you believe it or not."

"Zak what happens now?" I rolled on top of him.

"At some point you have to make a decision, just know whatever you choose I will accept it. I want you to be happy." I kissed his forehead.

"You said Jane was Leigh, you saw Leigh?"

"Yes. We were friends, she used to help me with everything. Helping me stay by your side, help me understand what I didn't but she guided you to me." I circled my finger around his nipples. "She got scared when I spent time with you, she'd fade away quickly."

"No matter how hard this is, we'll get through it Tills. I'm going to have to speak to Leigh, say my goodbyes."

"Whenever you're ready Zak, you're worth the wait."

"I wish my life wasn't chaotic. I would run away with you, where there is only you and me." He brushed his thumb over my lips.

"One day Zak, we'll run away together." I brought my lips to his and kissed him, he grunted between both our lips and rolled me over.

"What do you want to do today? You told me you've never seen England so let me show you" he grinned.

"Everywhere" I replied. He just smiled at me.

"Let's go!" He rolled off me and pulled me out of bed. "I'll show you the world if you want" he kissed my forehead.

~~~~

We decided to go to Soho and practically anywhere within driving reach. Every landmark we visited we kissed, marking our territory Zak's says. I was having such a great day but I know it would come to an end, he'd have to focus on his lockdown and I'll return back to Vegas.

"What a day!" We packed ourselves back in the car and headed back to the resort.

"It was perfect, thank you" I reached over and kissed him.

"When does the lockdown stuff begin?"

"In two more days."

"I'll leave tomorrow night then, I'll leave you to do your work."

One of us had to say it, I couldn't interfere with his work. After that the whole drive home was silent, I was kicking myself to know what he was thinking.

We pulled up outside the hotel and we both got out, he squeezed my hand and nearly dragged me into the lift. He gave the hotel boys our stuff to take to the room, we got into the lift just us two and he pinned me up against the wall.

"You promise me you'll be in Vegas waiting for me, not to run off?" He looked terrified.

"Promise. I'm not going no where" I held his hands against my heart. "It beats for you now, it's loyalty is to you."

He scooped me in his arms and carried me to our room, he nearly kicked the door down.

"Are we in a rush?" I softly bit his ear.

"Want to make your last night here memorable." He laid me down on our bed again and started to tug off my clothes. "Skin to skin, all night." He threw every ounce of clothing I had on.

"How much better can it get?" I teased him by rubbing my foot over his hard length.

"I want to be craved by you. I want you to think about kissing me as much as I think about kissing you. Your kisses are enough to make me weak, I want to taste you over and over again." He bit his lip as he enjoyed me rubbing him, getting stiff.

He pulled his pants off and quickly brought his length to my entrance and started to tease me, how face seemed like he couldn't hold off any longer and that was true.

I moaned hard. "You're inside me" I breathlessly spoke, he tossed his arm and brushed my hair out of my fave.

"I am Tilly." His face darkened. "No one gets in here but me, not ever" he hissed.

"I love being inside you" he thrusted harder each time. "Controlling your pleasure, I need this." He grunted.

He whispered the things things he wanted to do to me, how every minute inside me made him feel.

I forced myself to get on top, I started to kiss his neck then I dragged my mouth down his chest. I wanted to show him that he has not been loved before, I want to show him to feel with one kiss, how I can make love to his soul for eternity.

I sat up as I was reaching my climax, I closed my eyes feeling everything Zak was giving to me. Feeling his hands all over my skin, he knew where to touch and how to touch. It was like his touch was understanding my body's needs.

"Open your eyes and look at me" I felt his thumb run over my clit and I blinks my eyes back open. "Keep your eyes on me. When you cum, I want you to know it's me doing this to you."

"You take my breath away like no one has before" he hissed. I moaned as I enjoyed each work he said, especially each move he made.

I dug my nails into his chest and lost any control I had, I crumbled down on Zak's chest and he help me tight.

I entwined my fingers with his, this was the real deal. And now I was scared to leave him, to again leave our happy little place.