Ready.

Zak's POV

It was early morning as I rolled over to see Tilly cuddled into my back, I could feel the heat of her body all over me. I turned to face her seeing her at her most peaceful and vulnerable state. I smiled to myself and rolled back the other way, the grinned stayed on my face. I felt her arm wrap around my waist and she pulled me back over, I'll tell ya it doesn't get any better than this.

"Starring is rude someone once told me" she still had her eyes closed but her hands were reaching out for me.

"Forgive me but you're one hell of a view when you're asleep" I rolled on top of her and kissed her gently.

Her faced formed a frown and she moaned into me.

"A penny for a thought?" I mumbled down her neck line bring my face into her breasts.

"Nothing." She wrapped her arms around me and sighed.

I ached to be inside her mind, hear what she was thinking, shouting and whispering all in her head. To get lost in her deepest desires, no doubt she'll be thinking of what needs to be done today.

I moved off her body as she was littler than me, I didn't want to crush her. She still clung to me and fell asleep again, I rubbed her back and kept her close showing her I wasn't going anywhere.

I keep thinking what I did to deserve this moment - to deserve her. Tilly was breathing easy, probably having sweet dreams and here I am thinking what I can do better for her today, tomorrow and forever.

~~~~

"Zak! What do you want for lunch?" Tilly screamed my name from the kitchen, I brought myself out from my office and went to her.

"Holy shit" I gushed. She was standing there in my t-shirt and a pair of black lace undies, she was trying to give me a heart attack I'm sure of it. "You're killing me woman."

"Well my pants have grown their own legs and are missing." I pointed to the lounge. "Nope. I've checked." She gave a little smile and chuckled back a little laugh.

I came up behind her and hugged her. "No pants can be a good thing. These panties are absolutely sexy" I grunted into her ear while I pulled on the elastic of her panties.

"Don't ruin them" she dropped the pamphlets and turned around. "They're my good pair" she winked at me and nuzzled her lips on to my neck.

I picked her up and carried her the the bench and laid her down, I pushed up her top and squeezed her nipples hard enough for her to moan.

She was incredible, fucked her all night and I was still needing her. I could never have enough of her, I needed and wanted to devour her all the time.

"I should put a mirror over this bench" I spoke while my mouth rubbed over her panties.

"You should. I'd like to see this view."

I crept my fingers through her panties and slid one finger into her, automatically her legs spread and she arched her back. I kept her legs shut and lifted them over my head, she was fighting to open but she wasn't having her way so I drove another finger into her.

"Fuck!" He squealed, her hands tried to grip the bench but they lost grip, her hands ended up through my hair tugging away.

"Hello?" A loud voice was heard entering my house. "Zak?"

"Fuck Aaron!" I pulled my fingers out and Tilly somehow flipped over the bench and crouched down trying to pull up her panties.

I fell to the ground in laughter at Tilly, poor thing.

"Ssh Zak!" She managed to pull them out and start laughing.

"Hey gu - oh hey guys" Aaron announced himself in wagging his eyebrows at both of us. "Didn't interrupt did it?"

"No-"

"Matter of fact yes, but it's okay." I winked over at Tilly who had a bright red face. "What's up man?"

"I brought the equipment for you, Jay and Bill will come by later and we can do this. How you feeling Tilly, ready?"

"Uhmm good I think. It'll be good for Zak to do this and the we can finally set ground for us" Tilly crossed her arms and stood back until she stumbled into the bench.

"No Tilly. I want you apart of this too, you've seen her" I needed Tilly, I needed to know Leigh was okay with this.

"Zak I don't want to intrude, please" she looked like she was about to freak out and collapse.

"Tilly" I went over to her and held her. "Please?" I held her hands in my chest and begged, all she did was nod and not convincingly but it was still a nod.

Aaron went off and started to haul the equipment in, I watched Tilly and she ran back into my room and slid under the sheets so I went off and followed her.

"Tilly?"

"Can I have a minute please?" She mumbled as the sheets blocked her voice.

"If you don't want to do this then I understand but I want you there. I want her to speak to you, I want to do this then it's all over. I've dealt with it and now I can move on successfully with you, with us. I can't wish for what's installed for us travelling together, cute dates, sleepovers and the incredible sex." I signed. "And because I'm so in love with you that I can't stand to see you leave me. It brings me so much anxiety when you leave me, to see you not next to me, your hands not locking me in and your feet entwining me. It's not the same."

She wiggled her head out from the sheets.

"I don't want to make her mad."

"Oh sweetie" I rolled on top of her and kissed her forehead. "She won't be mad, she'll love you."

"I love you Zak" she pulled her hands out and pulled me in tighter.

"I love you too."

~~~~

"I'll wait out here okay, you start without me" Tilly seated herself down outside with Gracie while I started things with Leigh.

"Okay. I'll bring you in." I held her hands, needing something for her that she was okay.

"Whatever happens Tilly, I love you and nothing will change. Believe me." I kissed her hand.

"I love you too, good luck" she pulled her hands away and brought them to my face pulling me in for a kiss.

I waved her goodbye and she went off with Gracie in the sunset, such a beautiful view. I closed the door and headed into my lounge room, the guys huddled by the equipment.

This all became all so real, it was finally being put to an end. The grief from Leigh will now be a memory, I won't feel so bad moving on with Tilly and Tilly will be able to say her goodbye.

"Ready?" Jay came to my side.

All I could do was nod.

"Zak" her voice ran through the room softly creating a loving vibe.

My Leigh, my beautiful wife.