What I Wrote.

(Chapter written from Leigh's POV)

"Call me Jane" I couldn't really get Tilly to call me Leigh, right?

She hadn't seen Zak in a while and I needed them to move this along. Was there hope? I had to give it a go, so I did the impossible. I wrote Zak a letter, sent in a bunch of flowers to the cemetery and surely Tilly would give it to Zak. They need to spend some time together and maybe give each other a chance, my time was running low.

When she stumbled on in his house I watched him instinctively grab her waist and guide her, his hands curved her body in all the right spots. My body shuddered once I saw them together at how Zak has been isolated for weeks even months but she comes by and he guides her in. He must feel something.

I didn't expect the reaction Zak gave when he opened the letter, surely he'd think I'm around and see him but he thought that Tilly was screwing with him. I felt the sudden need to get her out but I knew he wouldn't hurt her, she looked deep into his eyes. She looked past the anger, look through the past and his scars and she still remained there in front of him. Tilly was more sure of him than I thought.

As she tried to run she fell and as caring as Zak is he instantly dropped the anger and helped her, giving he what she needed. A real connection was made and it did get me jealous, she was up close, wrapping her arms around my world. Well what once was.

I had to brush away these feelings as Zak needed someone, I held my emotions back. This is what Tilly needed, a up and close view of Zak how full of passion he can be, a tsunami crashing down on everything, leaving his mark along her body.

But he crumbled and in his time of need she was there, holding him when I couldn't and he felt secured in her arms. As his arms held her tighter my body started to weaken, my light was dimming.

Tilly made her escape and left Zak panting at his counter, he reached down for the letter and re-read it.

"This is Leigh's hand writing." He closed his eyes and pressed the letter against his heart, "It smells like you." He swallowed that hard clump in his throat and left the room, a minute ago it was hot and full with desire and now it was clouded by sadness. Zak headed to bed but him and I both know no sleep will be happening tonight.

The note was left on the table open,
"Zak, I'm okay. Please, give yourself a chance again. Love forever, Leigh"