The Intention of Leaving.

I woke up with great determination to fix my life, get rid of bad energy and move away from Zak. He already had a hard life I didn't need to be there to make it more difficult, my outburst yesterday was uncalled for and I didn't know where it came from.

I heard Liam pull up and I rushed out to get him before he started his days work.

"Liam a word, please?"

"Yea?" I got him to sit down.

"I've been struggling lately and once again I'm in a place where I'm not happy, it's time for me to move on. I want to leave you this place? I know it's not much but it's a decent income and it comes with a pretty good place to live."

"But Tilly.."

"No. You need the money, I want you to do something for me?" I held his hand tight, he nodded and held me back.

"You need to love Nellie unconditionally, who cares what she's been through all it matters is where she is going. Everyone deserves a second chance especially when it comes to love."

"What did Zak do?"

"No nothing to do with him, it's all me. If I don't leave things will get worse, as they say there are far better things ahead than any we leave behind." I tried to give him a reassuring smile but I don't think it worked.

I tried to convince myself I was doing the right thing but leaving Zak it was crushing my heart. If I stay yes Zak and myself could be happy but what about the issues that we hadn't faced like dealing with the Leigh issue, his family and her family? We were already arguing so how would this work?

I hugged Liam goodbye and told him I'll leave at the end of the day, I wanted to say goodbye to my parents before I left and wanted to watch the sun set down by the lake one more time.

I went down to the old cemetery and say with my parents. I tired to bring myself to say goodbye but I couldn't do it.

"I'm going away for a bit, I'll come back sometime and say hello and then I'll go again. I love you both so dearly and I will hold you in my heart forever, please know this ain't easy." I broke my T necklace and buried it in little space between their graves. I walked away and didn't look back, I made my way up the hill to another Grave, Leigh's I owed her a explanation and a goodbye.

"I'm sorry Leigh about your short lived life, I'm sorry you were taken away from Zak and this life too early. He is an incredible man but he is really lost, I thought maybe I could've been there to comfort him and maybe he could love again but I see how stupid that is now. Rest easy." 

I was about to take one last look down by the water until I saw a familiar face, Aaron was here visiting his loved one. I went over to say hi.

"Hey Aaron" he turned around.

"Tilly, how's it going?" He didn't look too happy to be talking to me, maybe I disturbed him or he has seen Zak.

"Um okay I guess. How's Zak?"

"You should know, you left him in that state." He rolled his eyes at me.

"No. I left him as he was physically digging his hands into me while yelling down my throat." I argued.

"So you have no idea about the photos?" He looked puzzled.

"No!" What happened?

"I think you should talk to Zak" he pulled out his phone but I took it off him.

"I can't. I'm leaving, this is it. I can't do this with Zak it hurts too much." I hung up the call and handed him back the phone.

"Please Tills, see Zak before you leave. If anything but because you're a decent human being. He deserves at least a goodbye, it'll break him but that's all I know." He took off without a goodbye, I stood still at his loved one's grave.