Emotional Heartache.

"Tills wait!" Liam called for me.

"This is Nellie" he dragged Nellie over to me. My god she was a beautiful lady and Liam was absolutely head over heels for her.

"Oh wow, hello nice to meet you. Liam has told me wonderful things about you" I gave her a hug.

"Same here, thank you for giving Liam this opportunity. He called me 10minutes ago, this will give us a good start in life." She looked at him so adoringly it made my heart all fuzzy and warm.

"Ahh I gotta go before I miss my plane, so nice to meet you! Good luck with everything" I gave them one last hug goodbye.

"Tills you don't have to go" Liam whispered in my ear making me shriek softly.

"It's time." I pulled away wiping my eyes.

I took one look of this place and smiled sweetly to myself, the memories were good here but now it's time to move on.

Once I left those gates I never looked back, I wanted to see Jame before I go and thank her for everything. She was the only person who I could talk to, I'd miss her much more now that I haven't said goodbye.

I contemplated on seeing Zak but as soon as I knew it I was on route to his home, Aaron was right he did deserve a goodbye. Maybe we could just be friends? Long distance friends. Though by the time I leave would I make the effort to talk to him, would he even my phone calls?

The community gates were open and I went straight up to Zak's house, I didn't plan on being long so I parked in front of his garage. I jumped out of my car and knocked on his door, every second he didn't answer my stomach ached more. 

"Hello?" It was a girl.

"Is Zak home?" I'm sure this is his assistant.

"No. He left me to clean up his mess, done a runner I'm not too sure" he looked over worked and had cuts down her fingers.

"Are you okay? You're bleeding" I took a look of her hands.

"You know I knew it'd be stupid that he had every photo of Leigh on his wall, they all came smashing down. Why can't men eat when they get frustrated right?" She had a little laugh but it turned to an aggressive moan.

"Wait who are you?" Now she was asking this question.

"I'm Tilly" I held my hand to shake hers but she stepped back and left my hand waiting there awkwardly.

"The reason as to why the lounge room is just a pile of glass. How can you hurt him?" She started to get a bit teary.

"I'm sorry. I gotta go" I went to get back in my car when Zak's car came roaring up the driving way.

He literally raced out and stood about a metre away from me, he looked like shit and it was all my fault.

"How the fuck do you get in every time?" I tried to divert from answering his questions but every move I made he followed.

"Zak don't do this. I came here to sa--"

"You're leaving. Yea Aaron mentioned something like that, you know you're good runner. Is that all you do?" He started to walk closer to me.

"Better than staying miserable, at least I know when to move on instead of hurting myself more." We started to attract a crowd; Cc now Aaron and Jay.

"You know nothing" he strained his voice holding back the tears.

"And you know nothing about me." I never took my eyes off him, he needed to know how hurt I was.

"Fine! Go!" He moved out of my way, Aaron and Jay shrugged as I looked over to them. "You're making a mistake Tilly." He spoke.

"How Zak? How could you possibly think this isn't a mistake? Nothing would never come of this" I shook my head.

Zak followed me and hurried me into my car, Aaron and Jay tried to hold him back as they knew Zak could easily hurt me.

"Zak don't touch her!" Aaron tried to tug him off.

"Zak! You don't wanna do this" Jay was good at calming Zak down.

"Piss off Zak, you're hurting me!" I squealed and dropped out of his embrace and rolled out of the car.

"Shit" Zak cursed under breath. I was at the bottom of his feet curling up in a ball, my ribs started to ache all over again.

"See?" I struggled to say. "You can't control your temper! You're always hurting me Zak! I'm not Leigh, you can't blame me for all of this!" I felt Jay's hand on my back helping me sit up as Zak watched me.

"Somehow you're hurting me more than Leigh did, I knew what Leigh was going through you; not so much." He still stood there not willing to help.

"Zak enough!" Aaron hissed at him.

"Why would you want to run again? You know how I felt about you!" He argued.

I had Jay holding me up, Aaron pushing away Zak who was trying to get all in my face. Cc tried to distract Zak but he wasn't even noticing her.

"If you felt strongly about me you would've asked me to stay" they all stopped moving and looked at Zak. "But you didn't." I managed to give Zak a shove and got in my car and drove away.

It's like he forgot all of our conversations where I'd tell him who I am and where I came from.

I can't make him feel something that his heart won't feel, I can't make him love me when he doesn't. He still loves Leigh and I'm not sure he's willing to move on.