Crave.

I didn't notice the guys leave since I was distracted by Gracie, she was beautiful. I stayed outside for a bit longer watching the sun go down and the stars shine, I got Gracie some dinner and left her to eat. I walked inside and into the lounge room wondering where are those pictures, he had tons.

"Looking for something?" Zak peered around the corner.

"Noticing a face that's gone missing." I folded my arms and slowly walked to Zak. "Please tell me you didn't get rid of them because of me?"

"No. This house was a shrine to Leigh and I think it was a factor that wasn't letting myself move on. A couple of days ago this room was just filled with glass, I had a little outburst." He tilted my head to the broken wall behind me, it was a massive hole.

"Zak I don't want this happening again, for both of us. We're destructive, you seem to smash photos and memories of Leigh and I like to drink excessively and potentially cause harm to myself. We have to be better not for us alone but if we have any chance of making this work." I traced my fingers up his arms and twirled them around his neck and brought him down. "Cause if I lose you I don't know what I'll do."

Zak was breathing all over me, wondering what his next move was. I was up on my tippy toes and still felt like I was miles away from his face, his hands held my backside and picked me up.

"No more smashing things." He licked his lips and kissed me, holding me up against the wall. I squeezed my legs tighter and dug my nails into his neck, I needed to have him closer. "There's one thing I want to smash."

He lifted his eyebrow and grinned, I know what he meant. He placed me on the floor and brought his hand up my skirt and allowed himself into my panties. I closed my eyes as he ran over my clit not too hard but enough to make it interesting.

He pinned one leg open and got more access to insert 2 fingers, I grunted hard and started to pant. This whole thing was right, the dim lights, the feelings for each other and the silence of everything. Perfect mood.

He pulled his fingers out and bent down on his knees, I put my legs down and crouched over him kissing his forehead. His head went under my skirt and he ripped my panties down, I positioned one leg over his shoulder and he started to nuzzled his way into me.

"Fuck" I hissed, I don't know how I'll last standing up.

I needed something to hold me up but there was nothing, my head was rocking back and fourth every time Zak's came back to my clit. He was moaning against my sensitive skin making this more enjoyable, he started to suck hard causing me to moan excessively loud and hit the wall.

He stood up making me taste myself, I was in the moment so I did.

"See? You taste amazing" he whispered. He pulled me off the wall and took me to his bedroom, I expected to to be a dark heavy room but it was actually pretty light considering who he was.

He pushed me down on the bed and went back between my legs, this time was much easier as I had sheets and a head board to hold onto. I started to move my hips with his mouth and found a good rhythm and stuck with it. Ever noise/moan was getting louder, closer to my climax.

Zak pulled away and stood at the end of the bed grinning, I was panting hard and whinging for him to finish. He started to unzip his pants and reveal his little surprise, which actually was huge.

I sat up and crawled to the edge of the bed and took over him taking his pants off, once they fell around his knees I spat on his length and started to like his knob. After a few licks, I lifted his length and licked from the shaft right back to the tip and took him in my mouth, Zak groaned hard he hand his hands all tangled in my hair moving me as he wants.

I let him fuck my mouth as deep and hard as he wanted, to one degree he was all in my mouth and I was able to stick my tongue out and lightly lick his sack.

"Aww fuck!" His body jolted as he nearly collapsed over me but I held him up right, he pulled himself out of my mouth and slammed his lips against mine.

His kiss was more hungry this time, like he wasn't deep enough like he need to devour my lips which he did. He was sucking the air right out of me and I didn't care, I wanted to be what he needed, wanted and craved in every desirable way.

He kicked off the pants and shirt and then attended to nodded me. He brought me higher up the bed on my back and got me to hold the board, he widen my legs very far so he had a good view of me all. I felt like I was doing the splits, I could feel the cold air go up me and it was kinda interesting.

This will be a workout for sure!

Zak spanked my ass one more time before he ran his length all over me making me crave it.

"You want it?" He pushed it over my clit making me moan he left it there leaving me thrusting my hips to get the pleasure. "Tell me" he demanded.

"Please Zak, I crave it" I clawed at his chest urging him to be close to me, he positioned himself and used his fingers to spread me so he entered me completely. "Yes" he was in.

He was bringing himself out completely and then jolting himself in again, getting deeper and further every time. Once I was comfortable with him inside he bent over and started thrusting against me, I moved my arms to hold his ass and try to get him deeper. He used the board to hold himself up as he started to sweat all over me, I could see him in every movement plunging into me, I could feel it all.

"Yes baby" he moaned.

He had hold on my legs and twisted me to my side so one leg was on his shoulder and the other between his leg. He was penetrating harder now nearly making me climax, he licked a finger and rubbed it over my clit yep I was now closer than ever.

He bent down biting my boobs still working his fingers and smashing me. I held onto the sheets panting as I was coming to my big finish.

"Don't stop please!" He moved faster, grunting at every moment. "Zak" I whispered as my body felt like it was slammed with a brick wall, I felt Zak drizzle in me and stiffen. I shifted my leg down and he crumbled on me, I ran my hands through his hair and kissed him.

We made a few moans and feel asleep.