Space.

Zak's POV.

I was exhausted but with Tilly next to me I couldn't sleep, every minute not being with her or looking at her sent my insane. I was dreading going back to work which ironically is in 2 days, myself and the crew are heading to England. I needed to be with Tilly up until I go and hope when I come back she'll still be mine.

I rolled over to her as she was peacefully asleep, I covered her lower body with the blanket and started to softly touch her. I lost myself in her hip bones, I forgot myself in her fingers, her body was water and I was lucky enough to drown in it. The little things on Tilly made me appreciate her more like the freckles covering her nose, he big beautiful eye lashes and when she smiles the dimples that pop on her face. Tilly has stuck to me.

I started to kiss along her collar bone gently I just couldn't get enough of her. She started to toss and turn and I was hoping she'd wake up but she rolled into my chest and got comfortable, I held her tight and soon drifted back to sleep.

~~~~

I got up went for a run, cleaned the house and started to plan lunch while Tilly was still asleep, I left her a note saying where I was if she got up but she was laying the way I left her. I sat down and thought about how this could work out, I know sometime soon I'd have to contact Leigh and talk to her.

I haven't been able to see or communicate with Leigh, it's like she's gone. I feel guilty because I'm not thinking about her like I use to, maybe that was a part of moving on? Somehow I was scared to talk to Leigh but then I was prolonging moving on with Tilly. Torn between two women, one dead and one alive, great love triangle.

I heard little footsteps hopping down the stairs and I soon felt a smile cross my face. She peaked around the corner.

"Anyone here?"

"No" she came around the corner wearing my black shirt, I pulled her into me and gave her a big hug.

"How was your run?" She traced my sweaty body. "So sweaty" she reached up to my neck and placed a little kiss.

"Should I take a shower?" I bent down and started to nibbled away on her ear and other little thing I loved about her she loved when I slightly nibbled on her ear.

"Mmm I like sweaty men!" She wiggled her eyebrows and jumped on me, I caught her and held her from her backside. "Great catch!"

"I'd catch you any day" I was off taking her to the bathroom when someone knocked on the door.

"I better get that, start without me and I'll finish with you" I tapped her backside and she hopped away. I headed to the door opening it and seeing Cc, she didn't look happy.

"Cc?"

"Zak, this is driving me crazy! How can you pick her over me? After all we've been through, I was there when Leigh passed away and dealt with you and your mood swings!" She stormed into my place.

"Cc, you're my assistant. You didn't have to be by my side, we have a work relationship." I knew this was bound to happen.

We both heard the shower turn on.

"Is that thing still here?" She pointed in the direction of my shower. "Zak!"

"Yes. Cc let this go, it's none of your business" I had to calm her down, I was sensing she might soon attack Tilly.

"It was my fucking business when I was cutting myself cleaning up the photos of Leigh. The amazing photos of you both, how perfect you two were together, Leigh would fucking roll in her grave is she knew this" that's it.

"Cc I've been nice but go away! How dare you bring Leigh into this! What am I suppose to do? Live a broken life? Never move on, never be happy?" I started to yell, by now Tilly would've heard me. "You need to leave."

I walked away hoping she'd left but she followed me into the kitchen.

"Cc one more time go!"

"Fine. But one more thing Zak, tell her." She crossed her arms.

"Tell her what?"

"Tell her that she is perfect, she is the most gorgeous girl on the planet and that no one else can compare. Tell her that you're afraid of losing her because you can't see your future without her. Go on, tell her those things you told Leigh. Say them for the second time around. It's all lies."

Cc left after that, I had nothing to say as she spoke some truth. I told things like that to Leigh and I was telling them to Tilly, she was right what would Leigh think that I didn't mean them? This is where things become hard, if Cc had these opinions would other people think the same?

How can I possibly know this will last? What if I reach a point with Tilly and can't go further, what if Tilly wants to be married? I can't do that again.

A tear shredded down my face. "What am I doing?" I mumbled to myself, feeling guilty and pathetic.

"Those were harsh words." Tilly emerged from my bedroom and came into the kitchen, she crossed her arms and stood away from me.

"Tilly, it's true though" I scratched my head.

"Zak where do I come in this? Cause I'm sick of being played, you want me but not so close. You don't want me to ever leave you again but you're thinking about ending this?" She bit back her lip from crying, she looked away and pulled herself together.

"Zak. Fucking say something!" She threw the dish cloth at me.

"I'm terrified you'll see me the way I see myself! Okay" now I was struggling to hold back the tears. "Cc was right, I said things to Leigh that I meant and now I'm saying them to you and I mean them. I'm a disgrace, I'm forgetting Leigh and people would shame me for that but I'm happy. Then I'm unhappy when I realise all of this and it fucks me up."

"Maybe I should go then." She toyed with that idea but I knew maybe it was for the best.

"I'll be in England for two weeks maybe the time apart might be good." I couldn't look at her, I didn't want to leave her but I couldn't take her down this road with me unpredictable and fucking messy. Tilly deserved a champion not a fucking fool.

"Kiss me." She whispered coming over to me grabbing my hand, pulling me into her. "Kiss me like you're never going to see me again."

I looked down at her wild eyes like they were the moon in my sky and she looked back at me as if my eyes held the stars. My lips connected with her, softly, slowly and sadly. She was saying goodbye with this kiss even know both of us didn't want this.

She collected her things and I headed outside so I didn't see her leave but I left her a letter that Leigh wrote,titled 'Her'. I watched her stop by the letter and she glanced up at me, I nodded and she took it.

And just like that she left.