A Promise.

I tossed and turned only to body slam into Zak though it didn't wake him. I took myself out of the bed and went into the bathroom, there was traces of bubbles everywhere and shattered glass. I looked at the mess and rolled my eyes, I had to clean this shit up before Zak woke up.

I brought out the broom and started sweeping, it took me a good five minutes to realise I was naked. I ran to the room and took Zak's black t-shirt and put some fresh panties on and went back to cleaning.

As I collected the glass I crouched on the floor and thought about Zak and me, how fragile we both were and being together or trying to be together we were both more sensitive. One quick move and we'd be broken all over again, I started to feel the tears build up in my eyes and for the first time I allowed my self to cry.

I had a hand over my mouth so Zak couldn't hear me, I let every bad memory come up and let it all out. It felt I was silently dying, struggling to breathe as my mouth was wide open letting the anger go.

"Tilly?" Zak popped up from behind the door, I tried to stop crying but it was too late. "Let it all out" he sat down next to me and just held me.

So I did. I screamed into his chest, panting and sobbing. I started to punch into his chest releasing it all. I started to moan in panic and talk but making no sense.

"I can't-- I'm too weak!" I collapsed into his arms and he held me not forcing me to talk or asking for an explanation for what I was doing.

~~~~

I woke up in my bed again still wearing Zak's top but no sign of Zak I guess he saw enough and left, I mean I would too. I was a fucking wreck but I've bolted this up for too long.

I sat on my knees trying to find out the time, how long was I out for? I needed food or some sort of tablet to get rid of this headache.

I managed to pull myself off the bed and do something, I walked into the kitchen to see Zak standing there with his back to me. His bare back, that arched perfectly over the counter where he was cooking.

Cooking! Oh what a god!

I tip toed behind him and hugged him, I tied to hold him stiff so he didn't turn but he was stronger than me and spun around.

"You're awake" he smiled.

"You're still here" my face was so relieved he was here, waking up on my own from my scary breakdown would've have not been good.

"Ofcourse. Tilly that was some strong stuff back there, I can't believe how much sadness I bring you." He looked disappointed at himself.

"No no no. Zak god no!" I caressed his face and brought him down for a hug, he was so much taller than me it was hard to reach his level. "That was just bottled up emotions, some us, some me and my family. Please don't blame yourself" I kissed his bare knuckles.

"Are you sure?" He moved his hands to hold my face and force me to look at him.

"Absolutely positive." I smiled and brought my lips to his.

He gently licked my bottom lip and took it in his mouth and nibbled on it, making my gasp at the pleasure my mouth was open and he let himself into my mouth. He stepped back and over looked my body. "You look good in my shirt."

I spun around giving him a look at all angles, he pulled me back in. He pinned up against the counter and I wrapped my legs around him tight bring him in closer.

"Should we talk about it?" He nuzzled back in my neck biting my neck surely leaving marks.

I've got bite makes on my tongue from all the things I never said which soon I will have to say.

"Not now. Please" I gasped against his head as he was digging his teeth harder into me.

"Okay. But soon okay" he re-assured me that we need to address our issue soon. I wasn't ready to spoil this, it was perfect. Yes the crying and sobbing wasn't a good idea but he dealt with it better that I would've and he never left my side.

"I'm tired."

Zak picked me up and took me to bed, we got to the bedroom and it was a mess. All messy; the bed, the hair, the words, the feelings, the heart and life.

We laid next to each starring into one another's eyes knowing how broken we both were. Feeling alone in the big world without anyone knowing how we feel.

Zak's hands met mine and we both held hands. A simple act that had so much behind it, a promise that we won't have to face the world alone.