I'm Back.

I was back in the land of money, gambling and sex. Vegas! I headed back to my hotel and started to get a grip on what I was doing next, I needed a job first. I grabbed the newspaper and sat down, I rolled around and went through the job lost.

Nurses needed, lawyers wanted, dog walkers, nannies. Nothing looked good to do and there was no way I'd go back to what I've done.

I reached out and got my phone to text Zak I was back, safe and sound.

'Just walked through my door, missing you heaps.'

I didn't know what time it was over there so I wasn't excepting a text back quickly but I did.

'Oh thank god! Been waiting to hear from you. Fuck I miss you too'

I hugged my phone and squealed like a teenage girl, I was in love.

My phone stared to vibrate and it was Zak calling me.

'Hey'

'Oh I've missed your voice'

'It hasn't been 24 hours yet, but I miss you too.'

I snuggled into the phone and we just spoke, spoke about my flight home, his big talk with the guys and then it got a little naughty.

'Remember when I came into your apartment and you were drooling wet over my shoulder' I could feel his smirk through the phone.

'Mmm what a fun night.' I whispered back.

'And then the night at my house?'

'So good. I've never been touched like that ever before'

My mind flew back to being in his bed gripping onto his sheets hoping he would devour me. My hands wandered my body and got down my pants.

'Uh' I sighed.

'Miss Tilly where are your hands?

'Where your hands should be' I giggled.

'Talk dirty to me' Zak whispered through the phone.

'The dirty stuff, if I can't have you now I want you to fuck me with your voice.' Swear he grunted as he spoke.

'I want you to explore my body with your teeth, drag your lips across my hips, bite me hard so you leave your mark.'

'Drag your hand between your legs'

'Mmm yes'

'That is mine. Are we clear?'

'Fuck yes'

'When I'm home I'll be having you everywhere' he hissed.

'I just need to to fuck me Zak' my playtime was nearing to an end as I could feel my climax approaching.

'Everywhere. Sideways, backwards, from behind, on top, in bed, standing up, on a table, hard, fast, morning, afternoon, night, I'm the car, twice. Harder and faster ow and again, I want it all.'

'Oh Zak!' I screamed as I came, I breathlessly panted against the phone.

'That's my girl.' He giggled.

'I really wished I'd stayed in England now, speak to me as I fall to sleep?' I begged.

'Anything for you.'

Zak did most of the talking as I soon shifted into a deep sleep, his voice was comforting and soothing. I understand now when people say you'll miss their voice one day, I miss Zak's voice being right next to me feeling his warm breathe flow down my back.

~~~~

I woke up and I could hear Zak snoring, I jumped up and immediately thought he was here but I turned to my phone noticing we still were connected. I laid back down listening to him making these little cute noises, I giggled softly snd pulled the blankets over my head.

About an hour later he started to toss and wake up.

'Zak?'

'Tilly?' His morning voice was so sexy.

'You sound adorable when you sleep'

'Ha so do you'

We ended the phone call as we both had things to do, I needed to get my shit together and find a job. I headed to the bathroom and got dressed, I was going first to see Liam and Nellie. I wanted to see how it was all going and maybe I could get my job back, I'd work under them. I loved that job and I didn't want to do anything else.

After I got dressed I headed down to my car and off I went to the cemetery. I walked in and saw Nellie fixing the main garden, I could hear Liam on the mower down he hill. The place looked good, maybe they didn't need me.

"Tilly!" Nellie got up and ran towards me.

"Nellie" I met her half way and hugged her.

"I'm so glad to see you, Zak rang a few nights ago. I think he was looking for you?"

"Yea I went to England, dealt with that" I smiled.

"Liam would love to see you! Let me go get him" she ran off and headed to Liam.

I heard the mower stop and then saw him running to me.

"Tilly!" He picked me up and spun me around.

"Liam the place looks great!"

"It's missing you though, I'm missing you" he held my hands. "Tilly I'm moving away well we are moving" he motioned his hands to Nellie and himself.

"The wedding is all too much for the families and Liam and I think it's best to go away. We are now our own little family" she rubbed her belly.

"OMG congratulations!" I screamed and hugged Nellie. "This is amazing guys!"

"Would you take this place back Tilly? I know you wanted to leave but I know you love this place."

"Of course I will. Thank you so much!" I hugged both of them tight.

"Where are you going?"

"Virginia City first, Nellie wants to go there but staying there we are not so sure of."

"That's amazing. I'm so happy for you guys!" We hand another round of hugs.

"We'll pack up and be ready for tomorrow."

"Guys you have no idea what this means to me" we all walked back to the the house and signed the papers.

"I guess everything works out in the end?" I smiled and signed the deed, this was all like again. I could wait to get back.