Meddling.

(Chapter written from Leigh's POV)

Okay I successfully managed to get Zak into see Tilly. I now needed everything to happen smoothly, hopefully the guys will encourage Zak and as for Tilly well I guess I'm encouraging her. Tilly has a gift and she's been able to see me so I've taken it into my hands allowed her to see me but she won't recognise who I am. I needed to help Tilly and I didn't have enough time to plan better.

Tonight Zak will be going to Tilly's for dinner and maybe I can scope out things between them, they are both alike in so many ways. I wanted to see Zak happy and in the amount of a year he has spoken to one girl who isn't his mum or my mum and that's Tilly.

The reality is that Zak will grieve forever, he won't ever 'get over' the loss but he can learn to live with it. He knows I walk with him day by day and hold him when he is having nightmares but only being a ghost he'll never feel that comfort. He will be whole again, he'll learn to smile with ease, laugh without regret and love with his whole body again.

I appeared in Zak's house searching for him, I went into his office and found him once again with a beer, the SB7 box and fiddling with his keys. I guess he was hesitating whether he goes to Tilly or not.

"I miss you Leigh. Please don't hate me when it comes to Tilly." He switched on the device.

"Zak" I gasped and he heard me. "Go."

He pressed his lips together and held back the tears, he looked over to the clock and jumped up and headed to his car. He was going to Tilly.

As I let him go I headed over to my mothers, she was getting ready for work. She still was at the hospital taking care of sick kids now, spreading her love like she did with me and handling the broken hearted parents as she was one.

She had a photo by the table and kissed it, she told me missed and then she went off. From how broken and dependant my mum was when I was alive she was now independent and I guess somehow healed, she was looking better than ever and I was proud of her.

My mum had done so well to heal herself that when I'm with her I'm weak, she has learnt to live without me but never forget me. She keeps me in her mind, I guess she was the stronger one. I don't glow around her and I'm slowly loosing myself, moving to the other side.

I must help Zak before I can't anymore, I can't stay earth bound forever. Time is ticking for a second chance, for both of us.