Urgency to Have Him.

I was back to my old habits early morning starts, long days and even longer nights. Zak hadn't spoke to me since the other night, I knew he had lockdown happening but other than nothing. I was hopping he was back, I was missing him so much. I texted him every day wandering what he was doing or when is he home or simply that I miss him.

I left him one voice mail saying 'I love you' but if he got that message and still didn't reply something was up.

I went out and started to clean around a few graves laying fresh flowers down and getting rid of the old ones. With Liam gone I brought in a new person, Smith he had previously worked in a cemetery so he knew the work. I went off and did my own thing and then I saw Aaron so I headed to him.

"Aaron?"

"Tilly, hey!" He came over and hugged me.

"I-I didn't know you guys were back? Zak hasn't texted me or called" I looked confused as fuck and probably even looked desperate.

"Smashed his phone, stupid idiot. We stared lockdown and heard a massive bang and he pointed in the direction of the noise and chucked his phone. Ahhh it was funny" he started laugh.

"So should I ring him or?"

"No. Go see him, he is home" he waved goodbye and sat back down at his families grave.

I walked away looking back at Aaron who had his eyes covered, obviously he was crying. Aaron was such a happy man it was heartbreaking seeing him like this, someone who is happy and spread their happiness to everyone can be so alone or sad.

~~~~

I left Smith in charge and raced to Zak's, he could've been finding a way to contact me or something.

I banged down his door until I heard a man yell.

"For fucks sake! I'm comi-" I cut him off by leaping into his arms and slamming my mouth on his.

He dragged me in his house and took me over by the lounge. He didn't just kiss me, he claimed ownership. It was like urgency he needed me right there and then, as if his life depended on kissing me.

He settled me down on the lounge and ran his hands over my body.

"I've missed every curve of this body" he gazed into my eyes his fingers gripped the end of my top and he smoothly ripped my top off.

"Shouldn't we take this to the bed room?" I clasped hard at his face and brought him into my chest as he began sucking my skin.

"What did I tell you? I want you every-fucking-where" he growled at me.

He slid his hands down pants and into my undies, I was throbbing with need. The need to have him in every single way, I tensed my legs together to keep his hand there.

Without any hesitation he ripped off my pants and dragged me further down the lounge, he spread my legs far and dove his tongue into me.

"Oh fuck!" I shouted, I didn't see the hands making their way in but the motion of his tongue and hands were a perfect mixture.

My body was shaking and trembling, I held his hair and thrusted my hips against his tongue. He pushed in another finger making me claw at his back.

"I know you can handle me." He looked up at me, his skin flushed.

"Yes. I can handle you" he came crawling up my body and kissing me.

He still had my legs wide open and moved his hands to rub over my clit, he rested his lips open on mine and he started to moan into my mouth. He kicked off the rest of his clothing chucking them away, he gave me one more kiss.

"Ready?"

I just nodded, he removed his fingers and gave them a good lick. He teased me by rubbing his length all over me, I pushed my hips up hopefully he could end this torture.

"My girl is hungry" he grinned and bent down biting hard on my nipple.

As I squealed with the pressure of his teeth he thrusted into me making me take him all, my legs locked around his waist and held him tight.

"Oh. That's. It" he started to pound me hard, my breaths coming out in short bursts.

We rolled off the lounge and crumbled to the ground, I straddled him and began riding him. His hand squeezed my nipples and the other one went straight on my clit.

"Ohhh" I was weak, I bent down closer to Zak and he removed his hand from under me and took hold of my throat.

"Softly sweetie" he mumbled, his grip wasn't hard but enough to make it interesting.

I kept riding and he kept his hand firm on my neck, I tilted my head back. I was so close, I clung onto Zak's arm squirming at the pleasure I was receiving.

"Come sweetie come" he hissed.

My mouth opens slightly, my thighs turned into steel then melted.

The passion I had for Zak was driving me crazy, enough to kill me but was there any other way to live?

I crashed down on Zak panting, this man had his way to make me forget how to breathe.

"You're so beautiful Tilly" he crossed my face and held me on the floor.

We laid perfectly still for a little bit, just holding each other.

"I fucking love you" he kissed my forehead. "And I love fucking you" he smiled.

He shifted out from under me and picked me up and carried me to his room.

"Tomorrow, we'll talk to Leigh." My eyes opened wider and guilt ran through my body. "Tilly, it's okay."

"A-Are you sure?" I held my hand out holding him by his chin.

"Of course." He reassured me then hopped over me, again spreading me.

"Lie back sweetie, and just feel" and again his head was between my legs.