Found Something Better.

Do you know how hard it was to get a flight to England! How much extra I had to pay last minute, for a moment there I didn't think I'd get there in time. Liam texted me telling me Zak called and was freaking out cause he told him I was leaving, I had to reach the hotel before Zak left that's if he has the slightest idea of chasing me.

I rushed into the hotel and getting their room number but it was no luck, the receptionist wasn't there only security and they couldn't help me. It didn't even occur to me if he didn't want me, he did kinda tell me to go away.

I had to tell Zak about me though, I had to open up for him whether this was going to work or not. He needed to know where I've came from and why I'm like this, why I go from job to job never being satisfied. I pulled my luggage over by the sofa and sat down, I had to try and book to stay somewhere or could I just wait here all night?

"What if it's too late Bill?" I heard a familiar voice trail behind me, I kicked my bag and turned to see Aaron and Billy.

"Guys!" I whistled loudly enough to get the attention of everyone in the lobby, they both turned around and multiple expressions crossed their faces.

"Holy shit balls" Billy called. I jumped over the sofa and into their arms where they caught me, I hugged them both so tightly. "Tilly! How?"

"It doesn't matter I'm here. Look I know he wants nothing--"

"No he does, come on. He needs you" they got my luggage and took me up to their room. Their room wasn't too far up as Zak had the fear of heights.

We stood at his door standing there. "Should we knock?" I raised my fist up but Aaron pulled it away.

"Maybe a surprise, he won't see this coming. Fuck he thinks you're heading to the other side of America."

"I was but I had a bit of a experience, got some sense into me."

We walked in and Billy held my mouth shut, he pushed me behind the door so Zak didn't see me.

"Did you get the book?" They guys were silent. "Well!"

"Zak we found something better" guess that was my cue to come in.

I turned the corner to see Zak's backside, the guys motioned him to turn and he did.

He stood still. "Tilly?"

"I-I know you said for me to leave but I had to come here, after all you gave me that letter from Leigh you must love me. Zak I know I kept you in the dark but I'm here now and I'm going to tell you what's important."

"Should we lea-"

"Shut up!" Zak hissed at Jay.

"I lost my parents when I was young and it destroyed me. Growing up and being alone, orphanage to homes then back to orphanages it wasn't easy. I lived a life of nothing permanent so I continued that, I was a lawyer just so I could sue the guys who was drinking while driving the car that killed my parents and put him behind bars. I won the case but felt empty, I was a nanny so I could raise kids and treat them good. Then I worked at an orphanage and those kids who thought they were unlovable I made sure they were loved, whatever I could do to prevent another child from what I went through I did my all." I could feel their hearts breaking as I told my story.

"And the cemetery you ask? It all failed so I went to where they'd be and took care of them. I wasn't privileged to watch them grow old and take care of them so I did the second best take care of their graves, bring them fresh flowers. I was a broken kid and broken adult but Zak once you came along the pieces started to come together. You wouldn't put me through tough times alone, I know this will be hard work but fuck man I'm willing to fight for it, us! Leigh too also agreed."

All their eyes widen and mouths dropped, I knew they'd be scratching their heads at just what I said.

"Y-you said Leigh?" Aaron barged through Zak.

"Jane was Leigh, she befriended me. It all makes sense now, she brought you to me." I looked at Zak who still wasn't through understanding this all.

"Guys could you give us a minute" the guys rushed out the door leaving me and Zak in compete awkward silence.

"I missed you" he fumbled around with a bottle trying to not to look at me.

"Really?"

"Every hour and you know what the worst part was? It caught be by surprise. I'd be walking around and something would catch my eye and I wanted to tell you about it or because maybe I wanted to hea your voice. I realised you weren't there anymore and every time, every fucking time it was like having the wind knocked out of me."

"You told me to go" I went up to to him holding him by the t-shirt. "You wanted time."

"I know it's my fault." He brought me in close, his chin was scrapping my head.

I looked up at him and saw the fear run through his eyes, he was pushing me away because of his past and his current demons. "Zak, I'm not going anywhere."

I pulled him down and made him slam his mouth against mine, it took me a while to part his mouth but I allowed myself in.

"Tilly" he moaned against my lips.

"Zak, stop pushing me away."

"No. You can't leave again, I need you." He dug his hands into my back.

"Oh babe I'm going lmao where" I took him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom.

He pulled me to him tight before we got on the bed, he kissed my neck and started to bite.

"I've been waiting for this, your skin is a drug. I need you" he hissed.

"Take me, all of me." I crawled onto the bed and begged him to come. "I only want you Zak." I brought his face into my chest and he started to rip my shirt off with his teeth.

He pinned my hands above my head and gave me a little smirk. "I'm going to give it to you so she'd you'll only be able to scream."

He pulled my pants down and his too, his length was resting against my leg hard. He licked his fingers and rubbed me down there, getting me nice and wet for him to glide in.

"Ready or not" he winked at me.

He made that hot moan in my ear on his first thrust.