Greeted with Angels and Love.

(Chapter written from Leigh's POV)

Once I heard those devices switch on I yelled Zak's name.

"Zak."

They all looked at the SB7 box intensely, did they not think I'd come through? Zak covered his face with his hands and needed to sit, I guess we all know what this meeting was entailing. As much as I hate to see it but Zak was happy and he was ready to move on, this conversation was going to be hard but he fell for the right women.

Tilly deserves this and so does Zak, they've both got lost in the destruction of death and now being with each other their finding their way back on track.

"Say something Zak?" Aaron was the first to break the silence.

"I-I miss you Leigh." He got up and held the box close to his ear.

"You've made me so happy Zak."

I had a million and one things to say but I was all choked up, you could prepare yourself for things like this but when it's time to do it, it all crumbles.

"Thank you for the love you shown me Zak."

"Leigh I'm so sorry." He cried. "I'll never forget you."

"Dude what about Tilly?" Aaron nudged and whispered to Zak.

I held back my laugh, didn't they know I knew this? I turned to the back yard to see Tilly and Gracie playing, I was so happy for what Tilly was going to bring for Zak. How much love and happiness she'll give to him, I'll always be thankful for her.

"Ssh let me do it!" Zak hissed and staunched up at Aaron.

"I know her. Zak, I brought you and Tilly together." Being dead and I'm still getting in the middle of their little tiffs.

"What!" they all said at once. Each of them wondering how I did it or maybe why I did it. "How?" Jay blurted.

"Tilly needs you as much as you need her, she is the one Zak and you need to love her, cherish her and let this be." Zak wasn't focusing on me, he was looking out to Tilly and watching her every move.

"Zak my weak joints and cloudy eyes were longing for a release, a heavenly one. You let me enter eternity, my youthful days were no longer a possibility. I was too sick."

The more I spoke the more he got upset but he needed to hear this. We had spoken on my final days but this was different, he was speaking to me through a different way a way which not everyone believes.

"Don't grieve for me Zak, you've set me free to spread my wings and go pain free. Just remember how I used to be?" I'm free Zak." I whispered as my tears came down my face, I bent down next to him and placed a kiss among his lips.

"Leigh" he panted. He felt that.

"I won't be far away as life goes on and it will go on without me, if you need me dream of me and I'll be there. I can see you even though you can't see me, I'll always be by your side even if it's the wind, in the sun or maybe even feeling safe when you're alone."

"Leigh I'll always remember you, especially the moment when first me and the moment of your last breath."

"Make sure you put Tilly first, don't put her in my shadow. She is her own beautiful person and the world needs to see it, she has a gift Zak. A gift of vision." He looked up confused to what I meant but he'll soon find out.

"Zak you gave me forever within a number of months. You gave me something to live for, you made me see how beautiful life is. She isn't afraid of your demons, she smile at them because she knows the love she has for you will always over power them."

Billy and Jay sat down as I think this was too much for them, Aaron was speechless alongside Zak. It was calm in the room, everything was said and now it was time for Tilly to come.

"Dude go get Tilly." Zak pushed Aaron over to get her.

"Oh my god Jan-- Leigh!" Tilly ran up to me but the guys saw her running to thin air.

"You can still see me!" I called out, the boys reacted in amazement as they knew now what I was talking about.

"You were gone for so long. Why didn't you tell me who you were?" Somehow Tilly managed to get hold of my wrist, I could feel her alive body pulsating against my ghostly body.

"You wouldn't have believed me."

"Tilly. You can see her?" Zak jumped up and stood next to her, they looked really cute together.

Damn I did a good job.

"Zak. I told you I saw her, I don't know how but I can. Leigh my parents?"

"They are so unbelievably proud of you, they've moved on but I was able to visit them. They love you Tilly and want you to be happy. And I think you are happy with Zak."

Zak looked down on her grinning from ear to ear, I've missed that smile. I heard my heart beat harder as my time is nearly up, I came and conquered what I needed to do and I was leaving Zak happy and full of life.

Zak comforted Tilly as she got emotional after what I told her. I watch Zak hold her tight and for the first time I think he realised what was between them. A priceless gift, a treasure beyond his dreams. She was wrapped so tight inside of him, he knew it was more than body and mind. More than his heart, she was entrenched in his soul.

"Goodbye. My lover, my friends and my dream." I placed a kiss on Tilly's forehead and guided myself to the light.

It was nothing like you think, it held no limitations. I was greeted by angels to hold me and help me enter the after life, I took one look back at the room that was filled with love and friendship. I was entering a world of never-ending happiness and I'll wait there for Zak and I'll was for Tilly, as I walked in the light I understood what relief was.

It was heaven, heaven is real.

And here is where I say my goodbye. Goodbye world, until we meet again.