Drunken Call.

I pictured a life of adventure after leaving the cemetery, I wanted another weird yet fun job but here I was stuck in a hotel room feeding my face and debating on to call Zak or not. Time heals all wounds but Zak has proven that theory is wrong, look how wounded he is and time has been on his side and it's still not working.

I don't want to be second best to Zak or second best to a dead person.

It was 11pm and I was binge drinking watching Ghost Adventures and was yelling at the TV, if you'd heard me you'd think I was pure nuts.

"Stop licking your lips Zak!"

"You're such a prick to Aaron!"

"Why are you absolutely gorgeous?"

"Fuck you!" And I threw my wine bottle at the TV.

Good work alcoholic.

I reached over to my phone and searched his number.

"I'm drunk enough now" I started to ring him.

'Hello?' I think I woke him up.

'Why do you pick on Aaron a lot? You're so mean!' I whined to him, he didn't need to think about who he was talking to as he already knew.

'Tilly are you drunk?'

'I sure am. Do you know how incredibly irresistible you look when you lick your lips?' I got up to walk only to miss a step and face plant the floor, 'Ah fuck.'

'Tilly where are you?'

'Mmm ssh Zak, we need distance. We need to sort our issues out like I have a lot and you've got some too. I'm hungry. '

'Tilly tell me where you are or I'll come find you and spank you, you're drunk and clearly need assistance to walk!'

'Cosmopolitan babe' I hung up and laughed to myself, he won't come he has better things to do but the idea of being spanked intrigued me.

I crawled my way to the bathroom and made myself a bubble bath, 40% water and 60% bubbles.

Yay bubbles! Don't slip and die.

I brought another wine bottle in the bath with me and had my own little pity party, I'd go from being extremely happy then sob my broken heart out. I was a mess prior to meeting Zak and I could deal with myself but now I feel the need to deal with Zak. I have some sick thought that by helping him I'll glue myself together, man I was whipped.

Skinny Love played over the radio and I started to sing it then I started to scream the lyrics.

"And I told you to be patient,
And I told you to be fine,
And I told you to be balanced,
And I told you to be kind,
And now all your love is wasted,
Then who the hell was I?
'Cause now I'm breaking at the bridges,
And at the end of all your lights."

My voice strained on every last word, annunciated every word strongly. Then I whispered to myself, holding tightly onto the bottle being able to hear my own heart break.

"Who will love you?
Who will fight?
And who will fall far behind?"

I downed the bottle and threw it causing it to smash on the floor. "If he can smash shit so can I!" I flipped off the bottle and sunk deeper into the bath.

"Tilly! What the hell!" Zak slammed the door open and looked down on the mess, the mess on the floor and the bigger mess in the bathtub.

"Oh it's you. Meh" so I flipped him off too.

He came over pulling me out of the bath, I clung to him as I was super slippery and didn't want to fall on the shards of glass.

Fuck Tilly you're naked.

"Zak I'm in the nude! Don't look!" I tried to cover his eyes but I ended up poking him in the eyes.

"Ah fuck!" He screamed. He rushed me to my bed and dropped me laying flat on my stomach, I brought my arms to cover my chest so he couldn't see any side boob.

"All assholes please leave the room" I muffled into the pillow.

"What did I say I was coming to do" he seemed to have moved closer and his words hit my body and sent chills all over. "You're body is tense now, you scared?" He ran a finger from my neck down to the arch of my bum.

I moaned hard.

His hand came into contact with my ass and made a impressive sound, he rubbed it better then spanked me again harder this time causing me to hit the pillow.

"You enjoyed that" I felt the bed press down as Zak sat over me on my ass, I tried to push my ass out more so I could feel him.

"You said one spank." I questioned him.

"Tilly why are you making this all difficult for me?" He rubbed his hands all over my back, and down my sides. "Your body is fucking sexy." He pushed my arms up and forced them to hold onto the bed head while he slipped his hands under my boobs.

"Zak" I whispered, he started to twist my nipples gently. My body was aching for him more than ever now, just the feeling of him on top of me and his smell was sending me crazy.

"Don't let go and don't move." He firmly told me and I obeyed him.

He got up and ran his hands between my legs, getting closer and closer to my entrance. I spread my legs open but he'd shut them and continue what he was doing. I heard him lick his fingers and he drove one finger into me, my body pulsated at the pressure and I squirmed.

"Fuck" I breathless panted, I clung onto the head board harder now needing to control myself.

More like control your hormones.

"Considering you had a bath you're extremely wet" he hissed as he penetrated his finger harder. As my body was adjusting to this he added another finger, then another finger. "So good" he moaned.

I shivered as he had more depth inside me now and more force, I was trying to fight it but I was loosing. I bounced up onto my knees to gain more grip on the board, Zak's fingers never pulled out. He was now behind me and with his free hand he started to pull my hair hard, I let go and he pulled me up to him. My back pressed against his rock hard chest.

"I'm going to make you cum on my fingers" he bit into my ear his words so dirty but oh so right. I couldn't bring myself to answer him so I squealed as a response.

He nudged my legs further open and he gained more access into me, his free hand supported my chest so I would fall. You could hear how wet I was and I was getting close, I started to roll my hips along with his hands and used my hand to rub my clit.

"Oh that's it. Tilly cum for me." He bit my neck, I started to to pant harder and harder, my hips coming down hard on his hands. I felt myself coming undone right before him, he knew what words to say and in no matter of time I accomplished the job at hand.

I had exploded all over Zak's hand and I was dripping wet all down myself and onto the bed.

Zak slowly laid me down and covered me with the blankets, he laid beside me and held me tight. I was dozing off to sleep  with him.

"Please never me again" he whispered.