Harsh Words.

Zak's POV.

We finally hit our hotel in England and I was glad to be on my own, finally I could cry without explaining it all. I really was a dick for telling Tilly we needed space, I needed her more than ever. The past few weeks have been amazing having her in my life, she found colours to paint me where after Leigh it left me grey.

My door knocked and I contemplated on not opening it, I wanted to lie down and somehow forget everything. The knocking continued and I got up and pulled the door open nearly pulling it off its hinges.

"Wha-- Billy."

"Zak, let's talk" he allowed himself both Aaron and Jay following.

"Some intervention?" I made a harsh laugh and jumped back on my bed. "Whatever it is I don't want it."

"You're a dick for treating Tilly like that" Jay threw a pillow at me.

"Jay don't. Guys just please leave me alone."

"We can't let you destroy yourself again, you were making progress!" Billy commented.

"You're both made for each other."

"And how do you know that Jay? Please let me know." I sat up waiting for his response.

"Because you guys don't look at each other with bitter flies and happiness. You look at each other with reality but at the same time, there's a fairytale awaiting you. And that's real."

We were real and I fucked it all up.

"Well you know what I tried getting in touch with her but nothing! For all I know she's ran off again maybe to a new state!" What if she was gone.

"I rang Liam and he thought she was already gone, nothing I've gotten nothing!" I got up and stormed to the bathroom locking myself in it, I pulled out my phone calling Liam again.

"Hello?"

"Liam it's Zak" I couldn't seem to swallow, my throat was closing up.

"Hey Zak, what can I do for you?"

"Please tell me you've seen Tilly?" I was crossing my heart that he says yes.

"Yes mate, but she is gone. She said she had plane to board, left yesterday. Look I don't understand what's going on with you two but she still loves you. You need to pull your head in and chase her, she is one in a fucking million dude." He was telling me things I already knew.

"Zak, we are all humans. Drunk on the idea that love and only love could heal our brokenness and it can. Tilly is a broken woman but my god is she strong, she stayed through what you put her through. She thought she was a fool standing in your kitchen listening to you telling her to leave or the time apart would be good. She still brought herself to kiss you!" He was so right.

"Where is she going? Please tell me!" I smashed the door causing the guys to rush in.

"I don't know Zak and if I did I would tell you because she deserve an explanation for everything. You are like broken glass no one wants to fix you but she saw no fault, she was willing to put you back together even if that meant ripping herself to apart to glue you back together." He hung up after saying that, I dropped my phone and after trying to be this macho tough guy I crumbled in the hands of my friends.

"She's um boarding a plane. She left yesterday and he had no idea where she was heading, I need to find her." I got up rushing to get dressed and head downstairs and call the airport or something, I don't know but I had to do something.

"Look dude stay here, I'll go down and get the phone book. You're a mess and you're not thinking straight. Jay stay here Bill and I will head downstairs."

"Jay please tell me it'll be okay?"

"Dude, we'll have to wait and see." He patted my shoulder, his answer wasn't confident and either was my feelings.