good Timeing for some

Bethany pov

"So your new girlfriends coming to live with us! With her son and his half sister! Who we don't know! This is stupid !" I shouted at my dad as I stormed off."Bethany" Joe my older brother called. "Your normally the positive one, it's not that big a deal" Mimi pipes up.

"Not helping mimi" I snapped. "What!?. You got used to me ok...well adventualy" she replyed as I stoped running and nodded. I'd ran into the back garden from the living room but was now stood in the middle talking about it.

"I guess so" I awnserd. "Anyway they could all be realy nice" I added. "Thats it. Back to your normal positive self" Mimi replyed.

Danielle pov
I was sat in the back of the car as we drove to our new house. My mum had a new boyfriend who we were moving in with. "Right when we got there make sure your both on your best behaviour, I'm looking at you mainly joe" my mum piped up. "That wasn't my fault, besides it's great that you've got a new boyfiend- good timing if you ask me " he joked. "I'm not laughing at that. It's just luck. If not we'd of had to find our own place " she replyed.

Joe had yet again got himself into trouble and we would of had to move out of our home anyway. So I guess it was good Timeing.