clearing my thoughts

Joe pov

It was the weekend and i was sat looking though pitchers of my dad when Danielle walked in. "Can i borrow your deodre-" she said but stoped when she looked at me. "You miss him don't you" she said and i nodded. "You scruewd up your chances with him tho, I'd love to be given a second chance to see my dad..But he's...you know" she said looking down and i nodded.

"I know I was hardly a perfect son before but...I'd of thought that at least my dad would belive me that I didn't do anything to Hannah" I replyed. "It's Hannah's word agains yours. I knew Hannah my whole life. She dosent lie. You do" she replyed. "You can believe her. I get that" I awnserd. "You didn't even cry, she's was I'm tears" she awnserd. "I was to shock...I still am" I told her. "Yet well all i know is we were much closer half sibling before. You rewined you chance with yiur dad. Don't expect my pitty" she said walking off.

She was right. I realy didn't blame her. I don't think I'd ever realy cried. I had to stay strong. I put in the front of a bad boy but it had hardly got me anywhere. But I didn't know how to change.

Bethany pov
I sat at the train station neversly awaiting my mum. I'd taken the train from London to Manchester where she now lived wich took about 2 hoursrs. She had said she would meet me at the train station but she still hadn't got back to me. So I dangursoly let my mind wonder to Joe. Thinking of the first time i met him. Howcocky he'd been. And then back to a fue weeks ago when he had said he was there if me and Kyle broke up. I loved Kyle I realy did. And I didn't feel the same love towards Joe. But there was still something there I just wasn't sure what.