the truth

Joe pov

"How was spend ing time w-"don't want to talk to either of you till you tell me the truth!" I snapped storming off and slamming my bedroom door. "Joe. Open up" I heard Bethany say. "Just leave me. Please" I sighed. "Please tell me what's going on joe" she awbserd. "ID TELL YOU IF I KNEW BUT I DONT - MUM AND DAD ARE KEEPING THIBGS FROM ME" I shouted back.

Then there was another nock on the door. "Joe it's your mum. Come out we need to talk" she said sternly.

Finally I made my way in the living room. "Me and your mum have talked...it's time you knew everything." Me dad told me and i nodded. "Before me and your mum were together...I raped a girl. I was drunk at the time.it was a stupid stupid mistake. mum thought I had been a bad influence on you and that's why she dident want me to see you." he told me as I clenched my fists. "Say something joe" my mum replyed.

"YOUR EVERYTHING EVERYONE SAID I WAS ! ITS BECAUSE OF PEOPLR LIKE YOU THAT I WENT THOUGH ALL THIS" I shouted at the top of my voice launching my self at him though a mix of furry and tears. Before I knew it i had Mimi Jay and Bethany all trying to pull me back but I was in such a mood that i was using strength i didn't know i had.

"I LOOKED UP TO YOU ! " i shouted before pulling everyone off me and giving him one last push before storing to my room.

I sat in front of my door shaking and crying in a state. After about 5 muinits there was a Nock on the door."Joe it's Bethany. Your Dad's gone." She told me. "Good !" I spat. "Let me in...please joe" she asked. "I can't" I wisperd though tears. "Atleasr read this then. I'm in my room if you want me" she said passing a note though my door and walking away. I knew it be from him.

Dear Joe,
I understand why you hate me. I get it. If you never talk to me I understand why. But I want the chance to fight for you. I understand I'm not the person you looked up to and I'm sorry. But I did my time in jale. I'm sorry and I've changed. YIUR not me Joe. Your better then i ever was. I'm sorry. And I'll do what ever it takes to get you back.
Dad

I sat with the letter in my hands. My whole life had been a lie