date night

Bethany pov

Once I got home from school I was so exsited for the date with Kyle, we hadn't been on one for soo long. After taking a long soak in the bath I put in some plain light geans with a stripeu red and white top. I then put my big thick pink adidas jumper on and my black duffle coat and glittery beamy and matching scarce. After putting my hair in a lose fish tail plain and allying quite a bit of make up I went downstairs to wait.

"Whey you wering there, your going to bake alive" Joe joked as he was sat on his phone. "Not that you don't look AMAZING" he added as I rolled my eyes. "Put your toung back in I'm going on a date with kyle" I replyed as he leaned his bead back in a defeatist manor. "What and he likes girls how have been baked alive" Mimi joked. "No. He just said to dress up warm" I sighed.

"What are you wearing??" Jay joked as he walked in. "Not you to!" I sighed. "Shes going on a date apparently Kyle likes girls who have died from heat" Joe joked as Jay Wolfe whistled as i roled my eyes and explained.

Just After that the bell rang. "That be kyle !" I sayd exsitedly as I jumped up. "O joy" joe commented as I chucked a pillow at him and walked off to the door.

"Hey" Kyle said hugging. Once we berke away we went back in for a kiss. His hands arroung my waist and mine arround his shoulders. "Love you" he said as we broke away but our heads still touching. "Love you to" I replyed as we broke away, but our hands still holding. "By the way I've got some news" Kyle told me. "What news?" I asked.

He was just about to speak when his mum bleeped the horn. "Tell you later" he replyed as we went to the car. "Why we getting a lift anyway?" I asked as we were near the car. "Your see" he winked holding the car door open. "Your such a gentleman" I teased him making him laugh.

"Close your eyes were nealy there" he told me. "Ok i sighed as i closed them and in about 5 muinits the engine stoped. "Open them" he said as I saw we were at an ice rink. We used to alwase go ice scating but we hadn't for a long time with one thing and another.

"Thanks" i exclaimed wrapping my arms arround him. "I'll pick you kids up when you ring" his mum told us. "Thanks mum" Kyle said as we walked off to ice skating.

Kyle pov
"I haven't seen you so happy in a long time" I told her as we were taking after ice skating. "It was great. I just miss mum, got me down a bit that's all but I carry on. Today was the best tho !" She exclaimed happily. "What did you want to tell me anyway?" She asked. "O it was nothing" I replyed.

It was something. It was massibe. But I just couldn't tell her. It would rewine her.