times ticking

***2 weeks***

Bethany pov

I sat in my room video calling Jay. I missed him soo much.

***video call***
"So how's living with mum then?" I asked. "Dont even ask that!" He joked. "That good (!)" I replyed sarcastically making him laugh. "Hows things back in London" he asked. "Well appart from Mimi and Danielle still ignoring me fine" I awnserd. "And Joe?"He asked. "Good...he's keeping in contact more its just...Kyle's came back" I awnserd. "Wow. I didn't see that one comeing" he replyed. "I know right. I realy miss Joe and Kyle keeps pestering me!" I awnserd. "What like your own personal stalker ?" He asked. "Don't even joke he IS my personal stalker" I awnserd. "Anyway that's mum calling I better go" he told me hanging up.

***end of phonecall***

Joe pov

I'd been given a lead onto who may of raped Hannah. I was walking up to the police station with my findings when my phone went off. It was Hannah.

***phone call***
"Hey Hannah I'm just about to give my evidence to the po-"Joe this is her mum. You need to get to the hospital and fast!" She replyed. "Why ?"I asked confused. "Just come" she awnserd. "Ok" i replyed hanging up.
***end of phonecall***

As soon as I enterd the hospital ward her mum came up to me. "What's going on?" I said annoyed. "Hannah reserved some texts off who ever did this saying that he loved her and it tiled her over the edge" she replyed. "What do you mean?" I asked confuse as I followed her to Hannah's bed. "Hannah what's going on?" I asked. "I tryed to kill my self" she mutterd. "Shes refusing treatment...there giving her less then half hour" her dad explained. "Hannah please" I begged. "It's over. The fights over" she replyed As her eyes flicked closed. "Hannah wake up. Hannah!" I pleaded making sure I didn't cry.

When I got back to the b and b Bethany was vidio calling.

***videocall***
"Hey Joe what's up" she asked. "I'm not going to make it back for a EE-"you promised Joe!'s he snapped. "HANNAH'S DEAD" I shouted back. "Joe I didn't relis-"I'm fine" I snapoed back dryly . "No I'm coming up" she replyed. "Please don't I'll be fine" i awbswed. "Can i come to the funeral at least" she replyed. "Ok. I'm not sure when it is tho?" I replyed. "Well just tell me when it is yer" she replyed and i nodded. "What about you and your test?" I asked. "Im not going to tell them anything till i have a diagnosis." She awnserd. "You sure ? iadded as she nodded and we said our goodbyes.

***end of phonecall***