makeing up

Danielle pov

I was sat in my room for houers when there was a nock at the door. "It's me Bethany" she said. "Come in" i sighed. "Look don't kill me but you don't know what Joe went though" she said sitting next to me. "You make him out to be perfect! I get he's gone though things but mabt people wouldnt of thought he'd done it if he wasnt like how he is" I awnserd. "Hes not perfect. Far far from it but he got realy emotinsly hurt...how did you feel when your dad died?" She said muttering the last part. "Its not the same. I loved my dad. More then anything and his dad's not dead" she replyed. "No. But who his dad was died. He looked up to him and the images of him has dies. It not the same I know, but he still needs time...and...he's upsets about Hannah to" she said.

"So am I. I dint care how upset he is he should if told me" I reolyed. "I know. And he made a mistake...but he needs his littke sister" she says."that's the problem. I alwase have to pick up his mess. I...stoped talking to Hannah cus she needed space. I should of tryed more. I should of don't something" I awnserd.

"Danielle there's nothing you could if done" Joe says walking In. "I'll give you two some time" Bethany replyed walking out. "It's not yiyr faukt" he saud but I ignore him. "Look its all mine. " he added. "No its not. But you should of told me" I snapped.

"I couldn't cope. Because for the first time I had tryed to fix the mess I'd made, and it didn't work. I tryed...I realy did...but I need my little sister. And I'm sure you get Fed up of me but I love yiu. Your my real family" he awnserd as I slipped my hand into his and we sat in a comfortable silence. As much as he had upset me I was glad he was back.