happy fathers day

Mimi pov

I sat on my bed staring at one of the only pitchers I had left of my mum and dad. It was of that day. The day they both dyed.

***Flashback***

"That was sooooooo fun" I squealed exsitedly. "I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday holiday" my mum replyed. "Pwees Can i have the pircher from us by the sea" I begged in an immature voice. "Corse" my mum said rifling though her lugage just so i could have it. "Now the car's all packed were going to drop you off at the activity for the morning, then we're get some ice cream and go home" my dad told me as I nodded abd they walked me to the activries.
***end if flashbsck***

I could rember it as if it was yesterday. I never saw them after that.then there was a nock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "Danielle" "come in" I replyed as she enterd.

"Everyones going out. Joe with his dad, Bethany and Jay with there's...was wondring if you wanted to do something ?" She asked. "I think I'm going to go to the grave" I awnserd. "I'll come with you if you want. I was going to go see my dad but he's beruied in walse so...mum won't let me" she awnserd. "Yer, it be good to have someone with me" I awnserd.

Joe pov
"And I won again !" I exclaimed throwing my arms up in the air. "I didn't relise how good you are at bowling" my dad replyed. "Well maby...we could do this agaon so you could gey to know me more?"I awnserd as we stoped. "Look today's been great...I realy do want to spend more time with you, but...theres more then you know and...it's all up to your mum at the end of the day" he awnserd.

"But...I thought it was you who didn't want to see me because of what happend with Hannah" I awnserd confused. "Joe just leave it. I've said to much" he awnserd. "Dad please. Why dosnt mum want you to see me?" I asked. "She should be ok now" he replyed. "Dad please..."I think we should get home now" he replyed.