the aftermath

Danielle pov

I sat in the room in the police station still in shock. My legs were brought up to my chest and had been since I'd been here. Then there was a police woman who cane in. "Joe's here. He realy wants to ta-"I can't" I mutterd, still looking at my knees. "It's ok" she told me. "Is it?" I mumble. "What happened...it's going to take time" she said but I didn't reply.

Bethany pov
"She didn't want to see you" the police woman told Joe. "This is my fault. I should of made you tell everyone about the diognosis and then she wouldn't of walked off the-"Joe it's not you-"YES IT IS" he snapped pushing me away from him as he walked out.

Mimi pov

I sat at home neversly wating. Joe had only gone because he had put up such a fight and bethsny was there to help him. "How is she" I said running up to the door. "Fine. What do you think" Joe snapped storming off.

"Shes not great b-"sorry did I ask you?" I snapped as Bethany tryed to awnser. "Are you serisoly still i a mood with me about the tablets! Cus you should of spoke to me before Jay" She snapped and i nodded my head. She should of told us end of. And besides I didn't care about her stupid little problems. Danielle was my best friend and i loved her.

Bethany pov
"You ok?" Joe asked walking in. "Everyone still hats ne" I awnserd. "Sorry. Your friends been raped- AND ALL YOU CAREE ABOUT IS YOU. YOU ARE SO SELFISH SOMETIMES! YOUR SICK. HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SUCH A INSIGNIFICANT PROBLEM AFTER WHARS HAPPENED!" He shouted. "YOU ASKED ME WHATS WRONG" I shouted back. "yer Dono why. Should of known it be selfish " he snapped storming out.

Within muinits Kyle came in. "What do you want?" I spat. "I heard what happened. Joe shouldn't if uploaded like that" he told me but I refused to respond.

"I don't blame you. you did what was best for you at the time. You 16 they don't hsve to know you're medical stuff" he rellyed. "I guess...how baws wee things at homr -if you don't mind me aaking" I suddenly asked. "I...I just want here to be better, she had a heart attack just like that and...I was scaird with dad ya'know." He replyed and i nodded.