goodbye Hannah

***1 week later***
Danielle pov

Me and Joe were both stood at Hannah's grave. "I'll give you two some time yer" my mum told us. She'd only come because she didn't want use going on the train, especially comeing back when we'd be upset. I missed Hannah so much. I wish I had done more. "Danielle I've been thinking...I'm still upsets course, but I'm getting there, if there's anything I can do to help, I'm here, I'm your big brother" he told me as I hugged him and he cradled my head.

Bethany pov
Joe and Danielle were out for the day and so Mimi and me were playing cards with my dad. It had been a long time since we'd all just chilled with everything that had gone on. "And I win again!" Mimi announced. "Cheat" my dad joked. "Did not" she joked back."did to" he said starting to tickle her making me laugh. "Dont know what your laughing at, you don't get any special treatment" he said tickling me. It reminded me of his things used to be. With mum, Jay, Mimi me and dad.

Then I got a phone call off Kyle. "Just wait I'll be a muinit" I said walking off.

***phone call***
"What do you want," I snapped. "I need to speak to you" be replyed."Well speak" I hissed. "In person." He awnserd. "No. Last time I saw you you hit Joe ! " I snapped. "Please Bethany" he replyed. "Fine" i hissed hanging up the phone.

***end of phone call***

Joe pov

When we got back i walked into the living room to see Kyle there. "What's he doing here!" I snapped. "Joe come up to my room, I'll explain" Bethany told me as I huffed and stormed upstairs.

"Whats going on" I exclaimed."promise you want get mad" she asked. "I'm not priming anything" I said though clenched teeth.

"His mum's Ill...his dad's alwase been an alcoholic and he needs some where to stay." She awnserd. "How about under a car-that's moving !" I hissed. "Joe!"'Bethany warned putting a hand on my shoulder. "Please. He going to have your room and your sharing with danielle" she replyed. "Hes not having my fucking room" I hissed. "It's either that it you share with him-" ok he can have my room" I sighed. "If I can share with you"I replyed placing a hand in her cheak."you know why not" she giggled wrapping her arms loosely. "Is it to-do with this" I asked jokey as I wrapped my arms arround her waist and kissed her lips. "Yes it is cus if this" she mumbled against my lips as she then deep end the kiss and we pulled away for breath.

"Look I'm not happy about it. But I'll live" I replyed. "Thanks for being understanding" she replyed. "No problem" I awnserd.