away

Joe pov

After about 2 houers I was a little calmer but still compleatly angry. Just then there was a nock on the door. "Joe it's your mum. I've got some food" she replyed. "Go away. You lied to me. You made me think it was my fault. You made me think dad walked out because if me !" I spat. "Joe i did it for yo-"IM NOT A KID!" I shouted back. "THEN WHAT ARE YOU STILL HERE" She ahouted back making me freeze In my tracks. "Joe I'm sorry" she said .

"Forget it" I snapped storming out of my bedroom and out of the house.

Bethany pov

"Whats going on?' I asked just as the door slammed. "It's nothing" his mum replyed. "Hes walked hasn't he!" I spat and she nodded. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT. IF ANYTHING HAPENS TO HIM IM NEVER GOING TO FORGIVE YOU" I shouted storming out the house.

Joe pov

I had been out for about 6 houers now. I was sat in a near by forest when I felt a hand on me. I knew it was Bethany. "How did you know I'd be here" I asked. "I didn't...it took me long enough to find you" she awnserd. "Maby I don't want to be found" I said standing up looking at her. "I heard part of what happened, I'm here for y-"you don't get it." I told her as I took her hands and looked her in the eye.

"If you love me...let me run" I said looking her in the eyes. "I cant-"please" I said as she tryed to pull her hands away but I pulled her closer. "I love you. If you don't want to live at the hose anymore I'll help you find a place if your own...but don't run" she begged. "I can't go back" I sighed. "I've got an idear...Kyle's family...they have a holiday home... take my keys...the adrerss is on it...please come back adventualy. I'll bring you some things tomorrow. Look me in the eyes. Promise me your go there." She told me.

"I promise" I replyed as our hands locked bringing us even closer together as we brushed out lips against each other. We then walked our hands up our arms as they went on each othet heads and we kissed passontaly. "Come back one day" she said as we pulled away. "I just need a break" I awnserd as we hugged and i finally made my way...well away. Away from it all.