moving arround

Bethany pov

I couldn't get to sleep so I was doing some work as I was behind when mum came in. "Hey can I sleep in here. Only my rooms next to Danielle and Joe's and there realy noise" she told me. "I know I can here them form here" I awnserd. "Yet and my rooms right next door. Benefits of having a bit house" she joked and i nodded signaling she could sleep in here.

***next day***

Joe pov

Breakfast was awkward as Mimi seamed realy off and Kyle kept giving me daggers when Bethany wasn't looking. "Right I've had enough" mum finally snapped. "Kyle stop giving daggers to Joe and Mimi what up?" She asked.

"IM NOT" he snapped as Mimi walked off. "Lies" i mutterd under my breath. "SORRY WHST WAS THAT!" Kyke shouted. "You heard" i spat. "Joe stop it!Bethany cryed. "I havnt done anything. " I exclsimed. " you never have have you!" She snapped storming upstairs.

"Bethany open up" I begged but she wouldn't so I walked in. "Go away" she hissed. "Please" I replyed kneeling on the ground in front of her bed as she was under the qiult turned away. "I said go away" she hissed sitting up but I grabbed her hands. "I love you. And I'm not letting him get in the way again" I said Placing my lips in hers. At first she pulled back so I let my hands roam across her college Boan wich i knew she liked but she pushed against my chest.

"Bethany what's going on?' I asked and she shook her head. "Tell me or I find Kyle and ask hi-"it's not kyle" she intrupted. "Then what?" I asked. "Mimi found my narcolepsy tablets. I've been keeping them in a plain plastic bag as its easier to hide then a tablet box...I've had a text off Jay when I came up here telling me. She didn't talk to me about it but went strait to Jay accusing me of drugs" she cryed. "Yer but its not tr-"jays already been to the police. Then there come nocking then everyone's going to have ago an-"shhh" I mutterd cradling her head. "It's going to be fine i promise. Your 16 the police can't force you to tell anyone about it. You give them to the police or Mimi dose if she has them, they realise what they are, they look on your records- sorted" I told her.

"Not with Jay tho you know how protective he is I don't want him to-do something stupid" she awnserd. "Well ring him" I awnserd. "I cant" she replyed. "I will then" I replyed as she passed me her phone.