giult

***2 weeks later***

Joe pov

"Happy birthday to you, happybirthday to you. Happy birthday to Joe, happy birthday to you" everyone sang as I cane down to breakfast. Luckily my birthday was on a saterday.

We had a big birthday breakfast and i then opened my presents, but Danielle went upstairs before, so afterwards i went to her room.

"You ok?" Asked. "Yer" she lied as i sat next to her. "Don't lie to me. I care about you,"i awnserd. "Its your birthday. I don't want to rewien it" she sigahed. "And. Its just snother day when it comes to you. Your still my sister...no one should have to go what you went though" I told her. "Well I've got counsling again today, the anti-depresants should kick in soon" she told me as I nodded. She didn't leave her room much appart from school and had started purging or not eating so had been out on anti depresants.

"You know I'm here for you. Whatever happe-"it was abiut dad" she spat out. "What?" I ask. "Don't tell anyone...but...when it happened...they were talking about dad...I recingednised the voice." She told me. "You need to tell someone" i told her. "I can't" she saud weakly. "Look...Hannah already died becaus e I didn't help her, your not going the same way" I told her truthful. "I won't. I promise" she replyed. "I didn't think she would" I awnserd as she nodded."I'd...like to be along if that's ok...but Happy birthday" she replyed as I nodded going to my room wich I was now sharing with Jay. Mimi was now sharing with Danielle and Bethany and Kyle had separate rooms.

I went to my room as there was a nock on the door. "Come in" i said as Bethany sat in my lap. "Happy birthday" she told me as I nodded. "Hey what's wrong?" She asked. "I'm just thinking. Bout Danielle, and my dad too" I replyed.

Bethany pov

"Have you not had a present off him?' I asked and he nodded. That's tough. "I care you know that? I yold him and he nodded. "I realy do. Everyinres moodey with me. Except you, it means alot" i told him wrapping my arms loosley roung his neck as I positioned myself so I was straddling him.

"Happy birthday joe" I told him placing my lips on his, as his hands went in my hips as we kept our lips together. His toung then glided across my lower lip asking for entirely as I gave it to him and i deepend the snog.

He then repositioned me against the wall masargong my entrence as I groaned again pulling my lips away for breath "no further rember" I mutterd and he nodded at my reminder.

Our lips then reattached as his thingers went into me. I then undid his top button and started leaving love bites over his coller boan makeing him smirk.

"Joe I..." Danielle said walking I'm as she froze."shit" he mutterd under his breath as she started having a pannic attack. "WHY DID YOU START THIS!" He shot at me. "I wanted to have fun. Chear us biut up, show you how much i loved you" she replyed. "Just go" he hissed as I walked out.

"What happend with Joe?" Kyle asked me. "Just keave it yer" I snapped. "Stop pushing me awa-"well leave me alone then!" I snapped. "Who else do you have. Jays back but in a mood, Joe's beeing temperamental and everyone else still hates you, who else do you have?" He asked.

"I don't need anyone" I snapped.