everything changes

Bethany pov

I woke up to my phone vibrating. I hoped it was Joe buy when I looked I saw it was Kyle. Surprised I opened up the message.

Kyle
Things dident work out. I'm coming home x

I sat there shocked. I didn't know how to reply.

Joe pov
I woke up to Hannah screaming. I went to sit up when hannah fell on me. "What's going on?" She said rolling off me. "You were screening and fell pn me. Did yiu have a nightmare or something ?" I asked as she nodds and we both propped our self up against the bed and started talking.

"Your Mum and dad only blame me because they love you. You know that" I told her. "I know. But...whoever did it's still out there. He could be doing this to other girls...you've known me for most of your life, we were dating for two years...I wasn't like this before then...it rewined me. And now it coukd all happen to someone else becasue of me. I spent so much time blaming you instead of just thinking about what realy happen-" "non of this is your fault. Yer" I said placing a hand on hers.

"I miss having someone to talk to. This is the first time I've been out for a bit. I've been home school ...I rarely go out" she replyed. "Since when. That night or when you found out it wasent me?" I asked. "That night' she awnserd. "Makes me feel a tad less giulty then" i wisperd. "It wasent your fault" she replyed. "I didn't tell you the truth beaused I didn't want to scair yo-"it's not your fault. Your the first person since all this that I've trusted" she awnserd as we both leaned in.

Her lips pecked mine as I kissed her back. She then went back in as I deepend the kiss. Our hands roamed slightly across each others chests. She then went down to my trouser buckle as I pulled away.

"Joe I need you. When I'm with you its like non of this happened in need you to help me get better" she said starting to shake as she placed her hands on my trouser button again pulling them down as I tryed to push her off. "Your ill and I'm not the persin to help you" i replyed going but she grabed me. "Please" she begged.

"You just miss the trust...I don't think it's me you miss...one day your going to have that trust with someone el-"AND HOW DO I KNOW THST THE NEXT PERSON I FALL IN LOVE WITH ISNT THEM. THE PERSON WHO DID THUS TO ME!" She screamed.

"You need to go back home...and So do I" I awnserd walking getting my things together as she sat there motionless.