shock desision

***2 weeks later***

Bethany pov

Kyle had been bkanking me for two whole weeks now. Nothing more had been said about the roumers. It was Friday afternoon and i was sat outside eating my lunch when Kyle came up to me. "The Davies twins admitted to staring the roumers" he told me.

The Davies twins were two girls in most if my classes who started alot if roumers. Although they alwase said we were cute together so why they would start the roumers I don't know.

"O so now your talking to me. Because you didn't trust you own girl friend when she said it wasn't real" I replyed not giving him eye contact. There was silence for a moment as he got up from the other side of the bench and sat beside me. "Look at me Bethany. I love you. I was stupid and I'm sorry" he replyed and i nodded looking as him as we hugged and he placed a cheaky descreat kids in my head. "You free this weekend?" He asked. "No I'm going up to my mum's. As Long as she didn't canals this time" it told him.

My parents had been split for just under 4 months. Since then my mum had arranged to meet up 8 times and cansled 3 of them times.

"Well if you do, you can alwase do something for the weekend if your up to it" he said as we held hands and got up as the bell went. "Sure that be great" I awnserd.

For the first time since Joe got here I felt happy. That's because it wasn't with Joe. Yet part if me liked him. I didn't think if him when I was with Kyle, but when I wasn't I was thinking if him more then Kyle. What was wrong with me.