secrets

A/N the nurses and doctors in the chapter will be the ones out of casulty. If you don't watch it don't worry it will still make sence.

Joe pov
"So has she had these before?" The paramedic who I now knew was called Ian asked. "Er; yer" i awnserd. "What test did they do do you know?" He asked. "Just ecg but they didn't put that on befire" I replyed pointing to the obs masheine. "They should of. Maby they were just a bit rubbish" the other one called has awnserd. "Ignore him".He replyed. ".

Just then she woke up. "Where am I" she asmed confused. "You colapsed"jez told her and she nodded.

Once we got in to the hospital we had to wait a bit. Thats when i desided to talk to Bethany. "Can you do me a massive favour...can you not tell anyone where we are...or about anything today" I asked. "What if I get a diagnoses or something?" She awnserd. "Please Bethany. Just tell them another time yer" I said and she nodded.

Adventualy we got seen by one of the nurse. "I'm robin I'll check you over before i get a docter" she told us and we nodded. "So who are you to then and what happend.

"I'm Joe and this my girlfriend bethany and She colapsed"I explained. "Ar that's cute. I just need some basic description of what happend if it's happend before. The basics" she joked. "Er it's happend 3 times. They thought it was just stress but she gose realy strange before" I awnserd. "5 times atchaly" Bethany said as i shot her a confused look. "Ok. Where exactly did it happen?" She askrd. "At out house.' I awnserd."ok just awnser some other boring but basic qustions she said as we awnserd them.

Robin pov

"Charlie" I called as I walked into the staff room. "Yes" he said Turing round. "Theres something...off...about my patients. I meant they said they live alone but on the records they still live with there parents. But...everything just Seam's weird. I was wondring if you could speak to them ?" I askd. "Its not much to go on" he sighed. "Please" I begged."your the best person to help that I know" I said giving a puppy dog face. "Ok" he sighed. "But don't say I don't do anything for you" he joked walking off.

Joe pov

I was sat on one of the benches outside. Id had a bit argument with Bethany and had walked outside. I was annoyed that she hadn't told me about her two other collapses and she was annoyed about lying for me."Hey I'm Charlie one of the nurses. Your with Bethany right?" He asked as I nodded. "Things didn't seam to it add up. Is that why your out here or..." "It's a bit more complicated then that"I sighed looking down. "I think she's getting discharged soon" he replyed. "Have they done anything for her?" I asked. "I'm not sure. Why don't you go back in?" He asked and I shook my head.

"What ever happened with you two, your young I'm sure it fix its self" he replyed. "In my experience it just gets worse." I awnserd. "Your young. You have loads of time for things to get better. Not like old foke like me" he joked. "I try...it just hets worse." I awnserd. "Like it only happens to you?" He said. "Yer" I replyed.

"Have you ever been blamed for something then realised that...there's more to everything then you thought?" I said. "I've defently been blaned for things. It's not a nice feeling" he replyed."you alwase hear people say I wish I could go back to so and so time...I don't think I'll ever say that" I added. "Sometimes you make stupid mistakes when you feel like that. You just gave to try to stay in controle of what ever situation you find your self in" he awnserd.

"Yer. But how do you do that when everyone hates you." I asked. "Everyone has situations that put them in difficult positions but if you make a discussions you need to be prepared to stand up to the cinsquesnses. Good or bad"he replyed. "I'm more the type that runs away" I sighed. "Well how about we both go in there now and see how she is?" He suggested. "I don't have it in me" I mutterd. "Everyone dose. You just have to find it" he replyed. "Your come with me right?" I asked as he nodded and I walked in.

Bethany pov
"Joe?!I thought you'd left" I asked shocked. "No. The nurse talked to me. I realised we have the rest if our lives in front of us and i can't stay sad and push everyone away and then just walk off." He awnserd. "Thanks" i said to the nurse who nodded walking off. "Look...if you want to tell them where you were tell them you were with me its fine cus I'm coming back home. I need to stop running off"he told me.

"Thanks.they've booked me in for an eeg and i could realy do with everyone's support" I told him. "Well I'll come back with you now. And thanks for everything" he told me. "Look...um...your talking about not walking away from things...I think you need to stop running away from when you were accused if rape.that wasn't your fault and i know what happend with your parents...danielle text me...it's just elaborating the fact you haven't got over what happend." I replyed trying to be as tactful as possible."I...if you want to tell everyone what happend that's fine...but I think it might be better if I go back home. As in Liverpool. I've got a lot of people I need to face up to" he told me.

"How you going to get there?" I asked. "I used to have a saterday job so I've got some savings" he awnserd and i nodded. "Keep in contact her. I've got a eeg test to see if it's epilepsy or narclepsie in 1 months. Try and get back before then so I can tell people please" I awnserd. "Course I will" he awnserd. "Im going to miss you. Ring me when you get there yer" i told him as we hugged tightly. "I love you joe" i said brushing my lips against his but our for heads still touching. "I love you more. I'll speak to you...I promise I'll be back" he awnserd as we kissed pasinatly.