comeing home

Bethany pov

It was late Sunday night by the time I got home as the train had taken forever. I sat in my bed thinking about the weekend. It had been good spending time with my mum, she brought me loads of things but nothing could make up for the times she let me down. I then got my phone and opened up a message from Kyle in response to a message I'd sent earlier.

Kyle
Glad you home safely babe❤Xxx
Pick you up at 8 tomorrow for a date😉xxxx

Me
I look forward to it xxx dress casual or smart ?

Kyle
Wrap up xx

Me
It's the middle of summer 😂xxx

Kyle
Your aprishiate it if you do xxxxx

Me
K x

Kyle
Btw do you know what yiur doing for your 16th. It's only 3 weeks away xxx

Me
Dono. Not much as its in exam season😧x

Kyle
You can let your hair down for one night xxx

Me
That's easy for you to say your yr10 not 11 😂xxx

Kyle
Guess so xxx

Just then i hears a creak in the landing. I peaked round my door to see Joe with his coat over his pj. "What you doing?" I asked. "I need a walk" he awnserd. "Next time if your thinking of sneaking out rember the florboard to the right of your room and the one on the left of the second stair are squeaky. O and i didn't see you" i replyed.

"Thanks and...do You fancy coming with me?" He asked. "No I'm fine, I'm talking to kyle" I replyed as his face dropped and he walked off. "Joe" I Wisper shouted as he stoped and made his way back up the stairs. "We're friends you know that...but...im happy with Kyle." I told him truthly and he nodded walking off.